ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
also like the dude in this thread who said he didn't want to buy multi 3.0 because they were sitting on footlocker's website

not the masterminds for sure.

i'll rate the baits higher than overkills, because i got scammed on the overkills. joking aside..... the bait was like a different upper completely and that to me was appealing. Also not a fan of burrito tongue. You cant go wrong with overkill RC esque upper though.

D3B1B199-B7C1-494A-9973-78C6DF7FFCD8.png F7F4B3C1-FCF2-423C-90FD-E8B6A3E550DE.png

Still looking to get the BAIT in a sz 12 for myself, been holding out for a while may eventually cave in.

AMM Still allowing cancellations if needed. reply back to your confirmation email with request, ymmv.

I still think WM EQT Future is one of the most slept on collabs. Premium materials made it best for me. Also might be biased since I own it :tongue: And hoping Bait does a special rerelease for the new store opening in Hawaii. Wouldn't mind having another chance at trying to get it since it doesn't have the burrito tongue.

Me. Can't seem to snag a 9

Had one on release day... then accidentally hit the "apply for PayPal cc" thing instead of confirm

Eating Instructions:
1. Have your payment and address information pre-entered so you can grab quickly (don't use paypal - too slow)
2. Refresh until you see your size and add to cart
3. Once you do, you will most likely be told your size is out of stock (someone got to it faster than you)
4. Refresh the out of stock screen until your size comes up and continue button is available (this will allow to check out quickly)
5. If you still lose out, Repeat step 4

Last edited:
Does everyone’s AMM order still say unfulfilled? Mine says paid and unfulfilled
Sign up for FedEx delivery manager (if you haven't already). As long as your billing address corresponds with the FedEx account, you can kick back until that feed updates with your orders, will save you the trouble of having to ask around. In some cases, it'll even update you faster than the place you ordered from.

Note: If they (AMM) are anything like their sibling shops (like Social Status), they'll require direct signature as well. Which means you'll have to use the delivery manager to hold at a FedEx location anyway (if you feel like you're gonna miss the delivery).

Eating Instructions:
1. Have your payment and address information pre-entered so you can grab quickly (don't use paypal - too slow)
2. Refresh until you see your size and add to cart
3. Once you do, you will most likely be told your size is out of stock (someone got to it faster than you)
4. Refresh the out of stock screen until your size comes up and continue button is available (this will allow to check out quickly)
5. If you still lose out, Repeat step 4
A more simple instruction: download restocks app.

What worked for me, was that I basically had checked out a 6.5 (my wife's size) - but stopped short when she said she didn't want the pair (white shoe problems). The next time I added and clicked to check out - I just had to hit complete purchase and they were mine (all my information was already populated). YMMV, but it helped me circumvent 2 pages to get a W for my buddy.

UnDSd these today. Went with 1.0/2.0 sizing and they fit a little loose but not enough to justify going 1/2 side down

I'm a fan of the 4.0 knit but I don't see any colorways that interest me in the near future

IMG_3260.JPG

UnDSd these today. Went with 1.0/2.0 sizing and they fit a little loose but not enough to justify going 1/2 side down

I'm a fan of the 4.0 knit but I don't see any colorways that interest me in the near future

IMG_3260.JPG

I like the CW but I’m sending mine back. The pattern was noticeably different on one of the shoes. Not near enough orange knit in one of them. I thought it was my OCD but it was the first thing out of my gf’s mouth lol. “Why are they so different looking?” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom