ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always take my insoles out of my shoes. I’m a size 10.5 in 1.0s and 10 in 3.0.

I still don’t know how these clima boost fit. Any opinions?

Guys.. for those purchasing climas from footsites.... You can get them for $164 after ebates 13% cashback on nearly all footsites starting now and running until midnight tomorrow for Friday the 13th plus if you are new to ebates you'll get an additional $10 cashback on your first purchase over $25..

ebates (referral for those who need it)

The maths on how to get them for $164+tax
Spend $25 get $10 cash back plust 13% cashback from the Climas @ $200... 13% of that is $26 plus $10 (sign up bonus).. so $36 off 200 is $164
Which sites? Just joined Ebates for this

kids clima
DB1426_01_standard.jpg

maybe he hit on blushes and thought it was for undftds? That seems to be the only charges that have gone out so far.

maybe he hit on blushes and thought it was for undftds? That seems to be the only charges that have gone out so far.

lol no mate I hit on undft they send a w email as well. Don't expect them to be that limited though and this thread is not as popular anymore to have a better idea of NT w or l

lol no mate I hit on undft they send a w email as well. Don't expect them to be that limited though and this thread is not as popular anymore to have a better idea of NT w or l

yeah they just said they contacted winners. Wasnt trying to say you were lying :lol:. Just odd no one else seemed to win.

Back
Top Bottom