Adidas KB8 II Returns...

the original release was a pass back then for me, kb8 > kb8 II.

as a kobe fan i will pick up a pair for nostalgic reasons.

Last edited:
Those catalog pics make no sense since you can see the gap in the sole and in the sample shoes it's just one piece

Knicks
adidas-crazy-ii-2-kb8-ii-2-knicks-shumpert-01.jpg
oh jeez.... this really is butchered with that new sole/midsole combo
sick.gif
 money saved

seriously what the hell were they thinking? not only changing the midsole but making the adidas logo smaller after making the mutombo 55 bigger :lol:

then removing the 8 after basically whoring out the crazy series with that number 8 :lol:

i guess they hired a bunch of former jordan brand employees to make decisions over there now huh?

The sole was the best part to me

Oh well, will get them on sale like the EQT's

every time this thread bumps i just :smh:
i wouldn't be surprised if they try to pass these off as team shoes or some nonsense like that..such a let down

every time this thread bumps i just :smh:
i wouldn't be surprised if they try to pass these off as team shoes or some nonsense like that..such a let down

My thoughts exactly. I was pretty excited for these, but the reality is looking quite disappointing.

After a looooong time being a nike/jordan fan (hello, zoom bb) - I am more or less an adidas guy.

I never had the original of these, but I do like the look of this retro.

I hope these hit the sales racks.

BUT they had better not wreck the KB8 III....those are my grail. Had many pairs of these back in the day.

After a looooong time being a nike/jordan fan (hello, zoom bb) - I am more or less an adidas guy.

I never had the original of these, but I do like the look of this retro.

I hope these hit the sales racks.

BUT they had better not wreck the KB8 III....those are my grail. Had many pairs of these back in the day.
Yoo.. I've never even seen a pair of kb8 IIIs in person before. I'd imagine they're more rare than the IIs?

First post! Does anyone have any idea when the black/purple colourway will be released? Also are packer shoes the only retailer with stock? If so how or why is that the case? Are adidas just testing the water? I am based in Wales so will need to import these.

if it wasn't for the kobe two id say the kb8 3 was the worst in the line lol

The III were a monster. Loved that shoe. Want to say that they may have been a very low run of colorways (due to being so scarce) to get to the Kobe I.

The only time back in the day that I strayed from Nike was for the KB8III, other than the Kobe II (bad judgment).... lol

KB8 3 was a huge decline from the legendary 1 and 2 at the time. I was crazy about 1 and 2 back then. Zero interest in the 3.

THE KOBE TWO is one of the worst designed basketball shoes of all times. Hideous.

kobe 3 aka the Crazy quick, the retro was a piece of S###it , lol

but i still can't believe they did this to the 2s, smh adidas..........

Last edited:
KB8 3 was a huge decline from the legendary 1 and 2 at the time. I was crazy about 1 and 2 back then. Zero interest in the 3.

THE KOBE TWO is one of the worst designed basketball shoes of all times. Hideous.
^this. 

honestly do not even remember what the kb8 3 looked like. 

the Kobe 2 was tragic indeed. one of my good college buddy actually has a DS pair he saved and think it's awesome looking because he is a Kobe fan. lol

The crazy quiks had the same sole as the KB8III (w/o the shank plate), but the upper was not the same at all. Yes, i had those. Too pliable.

And the Kobe II were terrible. I'm slightly pigeon-toed, and wearing those was like being on an eliptical machine at all times. Made my hips hurt....

I also want the adidas Forum Supreme from 1998....such a no-nonsense shoe.

Now that I think of it, I did have quite a few adidas shoes, lol.

View media item 1022696

What is the name of the low top that T-Mac wore.........mad handles? never had them, but want them in a retro.

Back
Top Bottom