Adidas KB8 II Returns...

Yeah Mad Handles. I didn't get them as well. Would be nice if they retro'd. I did get the Amazing Handles in black/grey.
133521456714565.jpg

The KB8 3 isn't bad looking just the weird looking 3 stripes throws it off.

Last edited:
Actually kobe8 3 was my favourite pair of adidas kobe back in the day...always felt great to hoop in that kicka

What are these crazy quiks that you guys are talking about?

crazy quiks were a retro of the kbIII from like 08 or 09 i want to say. i feel like they were one of the first shoes to start that "crazy" nomenclature but i could be wrong. they only released in one color that I remember and sold terribly. i ended getting a pair at fnl for like 19.99.

not my pic...
View media item 1024952

This is a good review and view of them

They killed the outsole also.

Man, they changed two of the best parts of the shoe to me. Shocked they didn't change the window :rolleyes

I'll cop two pairs of the purple when they hit that $60 price tag :smokin :smokin :smokin

Seen an OG black DS pair on eBay :wow:

The window should have been changed.

I remember you could see the window fog up when your foot got all hot and sweaty.

Anyone know when the black/purple colorway will be released? Could it take months yet?

Gotta pay tax so I'll wait, maybe able to use coupon too. Will await pics and review. Sigh of relief it's with white midsole section.

Last edited:
They still look like **** with the one piece midsole. Not even that **** white paint job saves the shoe. Notice how there is no connection to the 3 white stripes to the midsole. Its a black line seperating it. Its cuz the design of the midsole wont allow it to be painted properly

The upper is completely **** up too lol

Last edited:
Many Thanks. Also let me know how they fit please. I am a US 11.5 UK 10.5 in jordans so I am thinking US 11.5 UK 11 in these. Adidas run small in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom