Adidas NMD thread

When it comes to yeezys, I don't even mind if they're fake anymore. I can't blame someone not wanting to shell out 5x the retail price to some ****sucker with a connect. **** outta here.
you dont have to wear the shoe at all if you dont want to pay for yeezys get some nikes, get pure boost that look like yeezys, their are other options than to front like you were lucky enough to cop yeezys or paid resell. 

you dont have to wear the shoe at all if you dont want to pay for yeezys get some nikes, get pure boost that look like yeezys, their are other options than to front like you were lucky enough to cop yeezys or paid resell. 
I have to agree with you on that.  Fakes are wrong because they are theft of intellectual property, regardless of when and how you wear them.  There are lots of cool, affordable shoes that are better than fake Yeezys in every way, and buying them doesn't put money in the pocket of counterfeiters.  Maybe that's an old school way of viewing it, but so be it.  

Does anyone know whether flightclub doesnt sell those reflective NMD that dropped on journeys yesterday?

This Niketalk Get all the way out of here with that ********
laugh.gif

Does anyone know whether flightclub doesnt sell those reflective NMD that dropped on journeys yesterday?
they have an adidas account so they won't take in NMDs before the release date. I think this only applies to GRs as their account doesn't get the good stuff. That being said, they already have some of those styles dropping on the 18th so they mess up sometimes.

nothing wrong with wearing fakes. only teenage kids care. grown *** adults shouldn't concern themselves of what others wear.
Why are you even on a sneaker forum then? The point of collecting sneakers is that they're real. Having fakes kinda defeats the purpose of the hobby

#200 and cancelled
damn, first i've seen with lower- you had to be first then (or very close). Guess they were being honest, it was just a glitch and they didn't have a pair....?

This fake talk isn't really accepted on NikeTalk- if you want to wear/buy fakes, do whatever makes you happy. But as far as this website, it isn't discussed here

they have an adidas account so they won't take in NMDs before the release date. I think this only applies to GRs as their account doesn't get the good stuff. That being said, they already have some of those styles dropping on the 18th so they mess up sometimes.

have those not dropped yet? The reflective with the red block in the back? got a couple pairs on journeys because they looked nice, figure I bring the other one in if its worth anything but I cant see it on the site to gauge value. If they havent officially dropped that makes sense. Or no one wants them

have those not dropped yet? The reflective with the red block in the back? got a couple pairs on journeys because they looked nice, figure I bring the other one in if its worth anything but I cant see it on the site to gauge value. If they havent officially dropped that makes sense. Or no one wants them
Aren't the blocks orange though? There is some value to them, but many places haven't released them yet (some champs stores did early, and pre-orders)

Not really worth anything. Goat is an ok gauge of the price https://www.airgoat.com/sneakers/nmd-r1-s31510 After the 10-13% fee it is more or less similar to retail

Why are you even on a sneaker forum then? The point of collecting sneakers is that they're real. Having fakes kinda defeats the purpose of the hobby
how is that even related? i own zero pairs of fakes, but IDGAF if someone wants to buy a pair of 1:1 rep sneakers for a fraction of the resell price. how does someone else wearing fakes affect your sneaker collecting hobby? y'all look like a bunch of teenagers calling out people wearing fakes out in the public.

I don't understand the wearing of fake anything unless you just like the way it looks and you don't have enough money to buy the real thing.  In that case I would buy the real thing of what I could afford.  The worst people are the people that buy fake and try to pass it off as real, they to me are unscrupulous jerks

how is that even related? i own zero pairs of fakes, but IDGAF if someone wants to buy a pair of 1:1 rep sneakers for a fraction of the resell price. how does someone else wearing fakes affect your sneaker collecting hobby? y'all look like a bunch of teenagers calling out people wearing fakes out in the public.
It doesn't affect mine, but are you gonna tell me that someone is a sneaker collector if half his collection is fake? I don't care what other people do/how they spend their money, but I'll be like this guy isn't really into sneakers or something. I don't care enough to call people out or LC people's feet

damn, first i've seen with lower- you had to be first then (or very close). Guess they were being honest, it was just a glitch and they didn't have a pair....?

This fake talk isn't really accepted on NikeTalk- if you want to wear/buy fakes, do whatever makes you happy. But as far as this website, it isn't discussed here
yea if dude wants to prance around his crib in a dirty nurse outfit that's on him but we don't discuss those things here

It doesn't affect mine, but are you gonna tell me that someone is a sneaker collector if half his collection is fake? I don't care what other people do/how they spend their money, but I'll be like this guy isn't really into sneakers or something. I don't care enough to call people out or LC people's feet
never said that someone is a collector if all they collect is fake. the main focus of this topic is wearing fakes. 

get that fake **** outta here. you wanna know why people don't like fakes around here? because the people who buy fakes just want to front, acting like its the real thing 99% of the time. They don't want to put in the work required to obtain a legit pair of rare sneakers which to us sneaker enthusiast is the main part of collecting.

For comparisons sake, my uncle bought an empty bottle of Macallan 25 year old whiskey(worth like 1200 when full) on ebay for like 100 bucks. he then went out and bought a 15 year macallan (worth like 100 bucks) and filled up the other bottle and everytime he gives someone a sip he tells them its the 25 year they are tasting, but in reality he's just fronting acting like he has something he doesn't. Different situations i know, fake kicks are a step under this in the sleaziness category, because at least in my story both macallan are real just different values.

get that fake **** outta here. you wanna know why people don't like fakes around here? because the people who buy fakes just want to front, acting like its the real thing 99% of the time. They don't want to put in the work required to obtain a legit pair of rare sneakers which to us sneaker enthusiast is the main part of collecting.

For comparisons sake, my uncle bought an empty bottle of Macallan 25 year old whiskey(worth like 1200 when full) on ebay for like 100 bucks. he then went out and bought a 15 year macallan (worth like 100 bucks) and filled up the other bottle and everytime he gives someone a sip he tells them its the 25 year they are tasting, but in reality he's just fronting acting like he has something he doesn't. Different situations i know, fake kicks are a step under this in the sleaziness category, because at least in my story both macallan are real just different values.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom