Adidas NMD thread

Lmfao, this is exactly why I came here. Copped as well on the 7.5, let's see who actually get's the one pair they had in stock.

They said it was a glitch and they didn't have any pairs....but hopefully somebody's gets through if they actually did

Just believe! I bought grey CS1s off Constortium 20mins and then 40 mins after the release and received both. But then again, they aren't as popular as kith 

Nah don't believe with this haha i'd say there's about a .01% chance any of us actually get these

Just believe! I bought grey CS1s off Constortium 20mins and then 40 mins after the release and received both. But then again, they aren't as popular as kith 
Plus nobody really is after the grey city socks now, anybody that wanted them got them and there is no value for resellers. These pharells have a much bigger market right now and very few pairs to be had

5 friends ordered that 7.5 off kith

All just got a cancel email lol

Lowest order number ended in 463

So if yours is higher u know the deal lol

Last edited:
Plus nobody really is after the grey city socks now, anybody that wanted them got them and there is no value for resellers. These pharells have a much bigger market right now and very few pairs to be had
Well yeah pretty much, a lot of people wanted them at release because they thought they could resell for a good amount, too bad for them. 
roll.gif

Adidas Santa Monica doesn't have everything. Idk why the girl probably didn't want to tell me Why they are only getting the few. Seemed she hate the way they are releasing these shoes

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but my friend has #246 lol and sadly I'm sure there is some
below him

Back
Top Bottom