Adidas NMD thread

Why don't the Bay area malls get these? Every mall I go to or I call never release these or boosts. It's the ****** Bay area

adidas sizing inconsistencies are honestly the worst

absolute nightmare for anyone with wide feet

might be one of the biggest things holding this line back

literally every nmd fits different depending on model/material

wish i knew how small the mesh runs….went half up and still hosed

anyone know if they stretch a bit over time? the black mesh is so narrow

will be making a lot of returns next week…smh
I've had UBs/NMDs that run from UK8.5 to UK9.5. It's really that hit or miss thing, i went as advised here, but some just don't fit right. 
On contrary my mesh were huge, that's the weird thing, i had to size down for those. 

Think so huh:

(3) Gold medal UB's

(7) NMD's

(1) champs exclusive

(1) black reflective
(12) NMD breds  - sold 3 for almost double.

(2) NMD cyan blue mens  - sold 1

(4) NMD cyan blue GS

(2) UB Gold - keeping 1 for myself :D

i think i can have the conscience to buy the NKs after 

Last edited:
I hate that the only size left for the XR1 on NiceKicks is a 10, which usually wouldn't be a problem, but since these are clown shoes it's basically like a 11-12.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure someone I linked em to bought em. I'm honestly about to just give in and import some XR1s from Asia where they're a dime a dozen and not that bad of a markup.

Really? How do you know this. My bro is in singapore right now.

Why don't the Bay area malls get these? Every mall I go to or I call never release these or boosts. It's the ****** Bay area
Where exactly are you lookin'?  I just got the triple white XR1's today at Adidas in Westfield SF. Copped Uncaged UBs at Champs Westfield SF. Cream UBs at Serramonte FTL. 

Cream UBs at Serramonte FTL. 
nerd.gif

Wow nice kicks was hella quick. I went for the NiceKicks Huaraches instead and has no chance for the XR1's.

Can't be too salty though; I was blessed with some early pairs. Still not feelin the blue heel tab. I would definitely rock the Triple Blacks when they come out in Sept :smokin

View media item 2138004

Last edited:
Wow nice kicks was hella quick. I went for the NiceKicks Huaraches instead and has no chance for the XR1's.

Can't be too salty though; I was blessed with some early pairs. Still not feelin the blue heel tab. I would definitely rock the Triple Blacks when they come out in Sept
smokin.gif
We know what your here for!

it's not running! 
laugh.gif

adidas sizing inconsistencies are honestly the worst

absolute nightmare for anyone with wide feet

might be one of the biggest things holding this line back

literally every nmd fits different depending on model/material

wish i knew how small the mesh runs….went half up and still hosed

anyone know if they stretch a bit over time? the black mesh is so narrow

will be making a lot of returns next week…smh
Yea they stretch a lot. I had a pair that was nice and snug and now they fit awful. So I returned a pair to go to my usual size 14 instead of keeping the size 13

Back
Top Bottom