Adidas NMD thread

Why don't the Bay area malls get these? Every mall I go to or I call never release these or boosts. It's the ****** Bay area
Not to be racist but there are a lot of Asian people who like these shoes, they go coo coo for nmds.

Not to be racist but there are a lot of Asian people who like these shoes, they go coo coo for nmds.
Yes they do. I am one myself 
happy.gif

Wow nice kicks was hella quick. I went for the NiceKicks Huaraches instead and has no chance for the XR1's.

Can't be too salty though; I was blessed with some early pairs. Still not feelin the blue heel tab. I would definitely rock the Triple Blacks when they come out in Sept
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Yea they stretch a lot. I had a pair that was nice and snug and now they fit awful. So I returned a pair to go to my usual size 14 instead of keeping the size 13
I'm a 14 in most Nike but a 13 in most adidas, such as Tubulars. Should I be ok with a 13 in NMDs, because that's what I ordered.

I can't for the life of me understand why they didn't use the glitch for the triple black. I don't hate the pinstripe but the glitch pattern is hands down better. Just shopped it together and it looks so dope (IMO of course).
repped this looks a lot better than the pinstripe to me. also don't like how the back patch looks on the pinstripes

Question for those who copped the champs NMDs.... Do they feel cheap and bulged out in the toe area? My pair look really stretched out like some Bigfoot bastard busted them up, or is it just the fabric/material? They definitely don't hold their shape like my other NMDs

Where exactly are you lookin'?  I just got the triple white XR1's today at Adidas in Westfield SF. Copped Uncaged UBs at Champs Westfield SF. Cream UBs at Serramonte FTL. 

Of course SF gets them :lol: I'm in the south bay

ADC is usually slow to nonexistent with the shipping confirmation.  On the busy releases, I've often gotten an email after the shoes have arrived or when they're out for delivery.  You can use the check order form on the website for more info, but patience is key my friends.

Back
Top Bottom