Adidas NMD thread

you learning today!

I just got thur at Culver City and the Chick said they didn't get them in yet..

Glendale no pick up phone, they let it ring
I called Glendale out about never picking up their phone when I bought the wools and the dude just shrugged. Then the girl gave me a bad look and wouldn't let me buy a second pair for a friend.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH you probably should have called them out after you checked out 
My friend responded to my text right after I left the store after buying mine. The dude was chill and that girl came out of no where and was like "no we can't sell that to you". 

My friend responded to my text right after I left the store after buying mine. The dude was chill and that girl came out of no where and was like "no we can't sell that to you". 
Was she ugly? I kid I kid 

Also has anyone seen the tan PK at any of the champs in the dmv?

Can anyone oop an 11 or 11.5 in the beige nmds? I can oop someone for the 1's(depending on size) if needed.

Was she ugly? I kid I kid 

Also has anyone seen the tan PK at any of the champs in the dmv?
She was actually pretty cute lol. She might have been the manager too.

I was talking **** about their store policy of having to walk around this big *** counter to hand you your bag. Like she wouldn't let this employee just hand me my shoes over the counter.

For the guys that have the triple white pk xr1's, what are your thoughts on them. I have a chance to pick up a pair locally at retail price but I am not sure if I want them...

For the guys that have the triple white pk xr1's, what are your thoughts on them. I have a chance to pick up a pair locally at retail price but I am not sure if I want them...
It all depends on you. They're super clean, but they're honestly the worst released colorway of the XR1s. As for comfort, XR1s are comfy as **** and I love em, but I seem to be in the minority on that one.

Got my pair earlier this week. The all white PK is clean but... Meh. Plan on keeping them tho. 1 and done with these XR1s for now - prefer the R1 PK.

For everyone driving all around town, sweating the Champs Beige release, GOAT has a 9.5 for $260 (not mine). Not bad price considering the Champs ship has sailed.

Can anyone confirm if there are any stores that are not on the launch locator are actually getting the vapours? I checked 2 today that werent on the locator and they didnt receive anything and the employees didnt think they were.

A lot of times the get shipment the day of, employees are 50/50 when releasing info to customers. Probbaly want their homies to come in for the kill.

View media item 2150942
My Collection of NMD ( grey/white mesh beaters not pictured).

So stoked I decided to drive out an hour to champs in sacramento in case they got their shipment today and not friday.

I walk in at about 12:30 and rep is showing the shoe to another customer who passed (older Asian guy and lady). I asked him for my size and they had it, said they just took the shoes out 3 min before I walked in! Struck out on like every restock for these, even got cart jacked on jimmy Jazz .

Had to get the champs exclusive they just restocked as well!

Last edited:
had my girl go to brea yesterday since they kept saying they were expecting the vapours but ended up not getting them til today….the frustration of being an adult with responsibilities and not being able to wait hours in a mall for a pair of shoes …smh….they ended up getting them today when she couldn't go back of course….so  after work i went and copped the champs nmd (blk) since they had plenty restocked……..guess I'm just going to pay resale to some clown for the vapours 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom