Adidas NMD thread

lol...how does Primeknit fit compared to lets say Ultraboosts? Never had a pair of PK NMD's (im an 11.5 in UB's) and my wool grey refelctive NMD's are an 11

Does anybody have a pair of the Pharrell NMDs? Trying to figure out sizing so I can scoop up a pair on this next release (read: take an L)

Who started the rumor of the Vapour Greys restocking today?

Makes no sense.

It's not vapor greys

It's a Tan and White PK dropping at Champs

Check the launch locator on Champs to see which store in your area is listed
Then call them or go inside to double check

It's not vapor greys

It's a Tan and White PK dropping at Champs

Check the launch locator on Champs to see which store in your area is listed
Then call them or go inside to double check, Some people picked up pairs last night , Hence the pic floating in the thread

Vapour Grey/French Beige/Tan White whatever you want to call it. It's all the same shoe and it was released 2 months ago.

I'm talking about the Champs Exclusive colorway. Tan/White is not the Champs Exclusive colorway.

The launch locator has a release date of 9/02. Not today. Today is 8/31

Last edited:
but everyone is saying friday.... which is 9/2.... question is why are you thinking that people are saying the restock is today

anybody physically check out the champs stores in gsp and willowbrook (NJ) today?

I was at gsp last night and they didn't have them.  but fsr on the champs 2.

Vapour Grey/French Beige/Tan White whatever you want to call it. It's all the same shoe and it was released 2 months ago.

I'm talking about the Champs Exclusive colorway. Tan/White is not the Champs Exclusive colorway.

The launch locator has a release date of 9/02. Not today. Today is 8/31

but everyone is saying friday.... which is 9/2.... question is why are you thinking that people are saying the restock is today
people are saying today because as already stated and shown many times the vapour grey was released at champs locations yesterday and today

launch locator has them 9/2 but most stores are just releasing them upon receiving shipment, so the ones who already released will obviously not have them come 9/2

not very complicated  

Last edited:
people are saying today because as already stated and shown many times the vapour grey was released at champs locations yesterday and today

launch locator has them 9/2 but most stores are just releasing them upon receiving shipment, so the ones who already released will obviously not have them come 9/2

not very complicated  

Thank you!!

Bunch of Dumptrucks in here!!

online info is never correct on the launch locators

Thank you!!

Bunch of Dumptrucks in here!!

online info is never correct on the launch locators
don't make me blow up your inbox 
wink.gif

@ben29  is right. Lenox dropped the vapour greys last night. They basically just put it on the display shelf they have running through the middle of the store. Luckily, I was able to cop my size. 

Hahahah still broke from the last time!

Only 2 stores out here in So cal
Glendale and Culver city Champs

Both phones been off the hook since 10am
They not gonna answer no calls
Gotta walk in
Pretty sure its Santa Monica Champs. Had my gf check Culver City yesterday, they didnt have it.. or didnt wanna tell her.

HI GUYS - SORRY but i couldn't find the fit of NMD's compared to UB's in here.

can someone school me?

and if you did find it, forgive me - i was looking for like 20 mins.....

HI GUYS - SORRY but i couldn't find the fit of NMD's compared to UB's in here.

can someone school me?

and if you did find it, forgive me - i was looking for like 20 mins.....
Generally speaking, the mesh pairs are the same as your UB/tts and pk is .5 down.

I could maybe make the drive to Culver City and be there by 12:30 - 1pm but what are the odds they won't be sold out by then?

Wouldn't be surprised if SM has them
But they are not listed

We know the locator isn't perfect
I was just looking at the map and map only shows SM location.  You should check both locations just in case. While you are at it, you can cop me a pair 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I could maybe make the drive to Culver City and be there by 12:30 - 1pm but what are the odds they won't be sold out by then?

we don't know if they put them out on the floor yet
We need confirmation!

But trend being when stock arrives they put them out on the floor

If ATL stocked them on the floor last night

Maybe CA stores got they shipments in weds or today to be ready for the floor Friday

But since it's Banned 1's weekend
Stores Mgr prolly busy and just have the reps throw them out to not waste time

My thoughts

Back
Top Bottom