Adidas NMD thread

Anybody make it to Champs Santa Monica? Work right by there, and was thinking about rolling by during lunch. Let me know...

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing I'm in S. Oaks and since they don't answer the phone, let me know the scoop if you roll down
Anybody make it to Champs Santa Monica? Work right by there, and was thinking about rolling by during lunch. Let me know...

@SummerofLove  Oneness lol overpriced but meh, $230 shipped, copped last week, just arrived today.

@Aqua and Orange  i will post more detailed pic when i get home. 
Cool. Thanks. They always put up NMD's up early and then take them down and put them up again until they are sold out. I'm just wondering if these release tomorrow or not since Adidas Originals previously stated on Twitter that Winter Wool CS and R1 release on 9/9/16. 

I have an 8.5 in the PK that was released today by Champs. I am looking to trade for a size 8 in the same shoe/color or will sell for what a size 8 is going for.... Sorry guys... am bummed as much as anyone that did not get a pair!

Check your local champs if your still looking for either of their exclusive NMDs, both colors have been restocking

Going to scoop my third pairs of champs tomorrow. Not sure why the store locator function doesnt work on these... Been calling my **** off. Anyhoo, manager said so no limit long as they are individual sales. so pm if still looking. Im heading that way in the morning. here is what i could confirm via phone. both 12 are mines.

champ2/pirate black - 11.5,10,13 (kinda want the 11.5 too, lol)

champ1/white noise -13,11

Check your local champs if your still looking for either of their exclusive NMDs, both colors have been restocking

Interesting, they mostly told me nothing since last week. The spot that had them said its from his one and only shipment.

Champs cancelled my order for the champs 1 size 9.5 because they cant find the size anywhere anymore. So if theyre restocking maybe I should order again.

Back
Top Bottom