Adidas NMD thread

So what do you guys use to clean your nmd"s, pk and mesh?
Angelus Black Dye and the other proper stuff to black out the boost

No one has any idea besides painting it back white to keep it clean!??

Last edited:
Planing for the future to color my boost, do I need more than the Angelus dye? Not sure but I read something about some finishers for matte touch?

Tia

Stopped by 42nd champs this morning in NYC for the NMD beige drop but of course an employee comes out saying they are OOS.  Apparently they dropped randomly and some dude snatched them all up.  Everyone on the line was like WTF... resellers man

statement to signature hypocrisy ratio is impeccable 
LOL @sonicjai

roll.gif

Last edited:
I really want a pair of Burgundy Champs, is that the size 11 that is available? There are none around me unfortunately.
Yup yup.

*Someone else asked me about the tan PK. I didn't even ask, not that big a fan of the PK collar. Looks weird to me (on-foot) unless you wear no socks or ballet socks.  I prefer the 350 style collar.  Thats +1 why I love these.  Comfort, color, collar, materials(wool circa-knit) and price.  Anyhoo, I will call and ask about tan but i doubt it.  Manager was shocked he got the exclusives, said they never got NMDs until a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Yup yup.

*Someone else asked me about the tan PK. I didn't even ask, not that big a fan of the PK collar. Looks weird to me (on-foot) unless you wear no socks or ballet socks.  I prefer the 350 style collar.  Thats +1 why I love these.  Comfort, color, collar, materials(wool circa-knit) and price.  Anyhoo, I will call and ask about tan but i doubt it.  Manager was shocked he got the exclusives, said they never got NMDs until a few weeks ago.

Nuce dude! Would you be willing to OOP for me?

Stopped by 42nd champs this morning in NYC for the NMD beige drop but of course an employee comes out saying they are OOS.  Apparently they dropped randomly and some dude snatched them all up.  Everyone on the line was like WTF... resellers man
*looks at sig*

resellers man..

laugh.gif

$350 for PK's? You out of your mind son??

im thinking of getting a pair of the olives, but i can only find sizes 10 & 11. im a pretty true 11 so will these be too big and too small? should i wait to find a 10.5? for reference, flyknit racers' size 11 fit me perfectly. thanks!

Last edited:

So Champs NYC had pairs for today? I thought they sold out yesterday?
probably had some this morning maybe? my best guess is they sold them 8-9ish, yesterday when i was waiting to get my pair, there were these dudes acting like they owned the line, asking everyone, is your name on the list, Dominican guy asked me 4 times same question, just looked at him and said yea. when the manager started calling names, i was the 5th one called. there was one skinny spanish guy with a big travel bag and probably had at least 6 pairs since the bag was bigger than him, an asian guy with a simliar bag asking people who walked out the door, you selling them
mean.gif

Last edited:
Gonna take a shot at this...

But does anybody know what Angelus paint is closest to the Red and Blue color are on the OG NMD PK's?

Thanks fam

Last edited:
wasn't it confirmed that each different colorway has different sayings on the top and none repeat between colors. Since the yellows says Human Race, I saw somewhere that any other colors with Human Race are fakes. 

EDIT: did the searching, apparently it's not confirmed but a source did say that the pairs shouldn't have the same sayings between different colors (at least for the retail pairs). Almost every colorway of Pharrell actually rocking them had different sayings EXCEPT 1 pic I dug up where he rocked green ones and they say Human Race. But other than that, literally every different colored pairs had different sayings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom