Adidas NMD thread

kept trying, like people suggested...... size popped up, OOS, kept trying...... added to cart after damn near 10 captcha sessions

the 10 min cart security was CLUTCH..... gave me time to get the bank on the phone

rep was like, "sending you to the fraud dept.... " .... comes back on like, "there's a large call volume right now" ............. I have 6 mins on the clock

get the fraud rep on the phone with 4 mins left.... he makes me go through this automated verification process...... 2 mins 30 seconds on the clock

"sir, the lock has been lifted..... give it ABOUT 2 MINS and try again"

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

45 seconds left....... try the card again

check out with 20 seconds left ...................................... SUCCESS ....................................................... why we gotta live like this?

Seriously on the edge of my seat. Congrats.

kept trying, like people suggested...... size popped up, OOS, kept trying...... added to cart after damn near 10 captcha sessions

the 10 min cart security was CLUTCH..... gave me time to get the bank on the phone

rep was like, "sending you to the fraud dept.... " .... comes back on like, "there's a large call volume right now" ............. I have 6 mins on the clock

get the fraud rep on the phone with 4 mins left.... he makes me go through this automated verification process...... 2 mins 30 seconds on the clock

"sir, the lock has been lifted..... give it ABOUT 2 MINS and try again"

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

45 seconds left....... try the card again

check out with 20 seconds left ...................................... SUCCESS ....................................................... why we gotta live like this?

It's like u living a movie

Wow, check out with ease on SNS. That has NEVER happened for me before. Doesn't completely make up for 3AM L's for the Bred 1's & iPhone 7 for me. But helps a little. :tongue:

After not being able to checkout through ADC with those 3ms for my GF, I was able to get a size 6 in the wools from SNS! I think she would like those better anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom