Adidas NMD thread

I found out on the Beige before the they put up sizes. Of course I miss out on those too

finally copped both on the Ipad, damn labtop was no good on this release kept dropping them out of my cart right after carting

is .5 up a huge diff with r1 pk? all my other pairs are .5 down at 9....was only able to grab a 9.5 ..debating if i should keep trying for the 9

Last edited:
I can't wait to black out these CS1's... bwoiiii.... Anyone with good photoshop skils?

Last edited:
Ive literally sat on my work computer for the last 1-1:30 hrs dealing with trying to add to cart. I need to get some damn work done. lol

The Yellows? Didn't those release a while ago? I'd appreciate any sizing info you can give relative to UBs. I'm hoping to grab a pair on the next release, even though I'm expecting an L

Yes it is the yellows. 100% I was one of the initial haters of them, but when I saw them in person on foot I was shocked at how good they looked. After that I figured I wouldn't get a chance to cop them because resell is bonkers and seems to be climbing every day (I swear it was like $700 last week and suddenly people are paying $900-$1000. The hype is growing). Got lucky that a person who preferred the new colorways was willing to sell them for the $$$ to grab the new ones.

To your point about sizing, THAT is actually where I'm crossing my fingers. They didn't even make them in my size 14 so I had to go 13. I've been able to do this on PKs that I get a great deal on (my Nice Kicks NMDs), but have yet to see how these fit. Will report back tonight if I have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom