Adidas NMD thread

That may be a fair price but good luck getting them for that price 
No one is paying $300+ for PK's anymore, so resellers are forced to lower the price. Maybe even more if you have good negotiation skills and make a deal through PayPal. Just look on the recently sold on eBay, lots of accepted offers below $270 price range, which means they most likely got them for $250 through PayPal invoice.

Last edited:
No one is paying $300+ for PK's anymore, so resellers are forced to lower the price. Maybe even more if you have good negotiation skills and make a deal through PayPal. Just look on the recently sold on eBay, lots of accepted offers below $270 price range, which means they most likely got them for $250 through PayPal invoice.
tell that to fc :lol:

LOVING THESE.

FIRE 
nthat.gif

Cr8OoyLXEAESvAO.jpg:large

Pharrells fit huge... Took my NMD PK size - already 0.5 down from my TTS - and still have plenty of room. Could have gone a Full size down to make it perfect!
Repped!  Thanks bro.  Now I can relax and look forward to my "tiny" 13s this weekend 
smokin.gif

Those look amazing.  People wrote the Chukkas off way too quick.  I guess I should thank them because it forced Adidas to work the extra hours and come up with this.  

Last edited:
I think the biggest news out of today is that Adidas may have finally gotten their act together with these drops. A cart timer is a huge upgrade. And no splash page! 

I think the biggest news out of today is that Adidas may have finally gotten their act together with these drops. A cart timer is a huge upgrade. And no splash page! 
laugh.gif
 you wont be saying that when yeezys drop.

Nike.com all over again

Last edited:

i mean in a way yes. but today was a mess at the same time. the page was constantly switching between being sold out and available, and always in different sizes when available. even still it would tell me that size is out of stock, but a few of us got through.

Adidas Canada mistakenly dropped the Triple Black R1s in the middle of the night last night and the orders have now shipped.

Completely sold out and I was looking forward to this release. Apparently there's gonna be stock on the 17th, but definitely not as much as there should have been.

Pure incompetence from Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom