Adidas NMD thread

too late to change anything now but I ordered the same size as my UB on the CS1. I should b good or do I have a size swap in my future?

more than 1 confirmation of the same style? or like you'r enot allowed to win a cs1 and an r1?

well if it's 2 different styles, I'm pretty sure you can legitimately reserve both. I'm saying for those with doubles of the same shoe, i.e. people who sign up and try to reserve on multiple phones with the same name.

news for those looking forward to future Confirmed reservations. In NYC, they're manually going through the list of winners and if they find doubles of your name, they're crossing you off. I saw red pen marks over some of the winners with more than one reservations.

Picking mine up in the next hour :smokin

well if it's 2 different styles, I'm pretty sure you can legitimately reserve both. I'm saying for those with doubles of the same shoe, i.e. people who sign up and try to reserve on multiple phones with the same name.

interesting

what if you have a really common name though? haha

interesting

what if you have a really common name though? haha

then you *****ed out :lol:

I was at the new Spring St. Adidas this morning and I was one of the first people and the guy going thru the list slowly, I saw a few names that were double and the shoe they reserved were the same style but different size, theres a red pen mark circled for both names and styles and they crossed one off. Since I was one of the first people, I know that these people didn't pick up yet to get 1 name crossed off, it must have been crossed off for reserving doubles

then you *****ed out :lol:

I was at the new Spring St. Adidas this morning and I was one of the first people and the guy going thru the list slowly, I saw a few names that were double and the shoe they reserved were the same style but different size, theres a red pen mark circled for both names and styles and they crossed one off. Since I was one of the first people, I know that these people didn't pick up yet to get 1 name crossed off, it must have been crossed off for reserving doubles

You didn't offer Blackdoor special lol ?

Do they fit same as other PK NMDs?

can't really tell you because these are too big for me because the stupid app reserved 2 sizes up from my true City Sock size. But they should fit true to size like all the previous City Sock PK releases.

All in all, shoe and the wool material is nice. It's already getting fuzzy like wool material normally does

Last edited:
I kinda like the way that grey NMD R1 W pair looks. Wish they would have made it in men's sizes.....

I would've preferred half size down on my PK but couldn't get that size and got my TTS. Since 350 and PK are similar in sizing would I be ok if I got the same size PK as my 350s?

I would've preferred half size down on my PK but couldn't get that size and got my TTS. Since 350 and PK are similar in sizing would I be ok if I got the same size PK as my 350s?

which PK, theres a lot of PK models...

it'd be roomy but you're prob ok.  Just wear thicker socks or put an insole in if it bothers you that much

it'd be roomy but you're prob ok.  Just wear thicker socks or put an insole in if it bothers you that much

Ok, hoping it won't be too bad. I tried on the CS greys half size down and it fit nicely, just as long as my ankles aren't gonna be weirdly loose.

The wools one released today. R1
ok well the CS that released today are Wool and they're also PK.

If you're asking for the R1 PK, you should size down .5 size up to 1 full size down. TTS would be a little too big. It is roomier than a pair of 350's in the same size. 

ok well the CS that released today are Wool and they're also PK.

If you're asking for the R1 PK, you should size down .5 size up to 1 full size down. TTS would be a little too big. It is roomier than a pair of 350's in the same size. 

I had a chance to size down one full size, should've taken that I guess but was afraid it might be too tight and weird. Oh well. Thanks

I had a chance to size down one full size, should've taken that I guess but was afraid it might be too tight and weird. Oh well. Thanks
you can make TTS work if you wear thick thick socks or even add an insole (since NMD's don't have an insole). But TTS NMD PK as is will be pretty roomy. Like 1-2 fingers of space. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom