Adidas NMD thread

$240. These retail for $140 like the Triple White and Glitch Camo ones released so far, correct? 

Can those who purchased on Kith confirm? I saw some ATC service on Twitter suggest that Adidas is only releasing like 700 of these on the 17th alongside the mesh colored boost R1s? 

Retail is $170 for XR1 triple black

i wouldnt be so sure. its been discussed ad nauseum here that those arnt actual restocks, but places dropping them for the first time. its been some time since we've seen them "restock/drop" last
Yep, only place I know who did an official restock was SneakersNStuff. I think everyone else was releasing them for the first time. Any other boutiques or retailers get these for a 2nd time? 

Nope. Seems like French PKs keep restocking so i'd just try to cop for retail. 

Unless you really like the French PK and not the Winter Wools.
yea I wouldn't say they are restocking.  They never released in Canada and I've been told we should be getting them either this month or next

I was browsing around on Hanon yesterday afternoon and saw that they had some sizes of the Japan NMD pop up on a broken/buggy link. 10.5, 11, 11.5. I tried to cop the 11 and 11.5, but the 11 sold out. My order for the 11.5 went through, though! Stoked, just hope they fit okay.

CS1's from ADC are on truck for delivery... standard shipping... I am impressed.  That's swoosh speed.

I was browsing around on Hanon yesterday afternoon and saw that they had some sizes of the Japan NMD pop up on a broken/buggy link. 10.5, 11, 11.5. I tried to cop the 11 and 11.5, but the 11 sold out. My order for the 11.5 went through, though! Stoked, just hope they fit okay.
They'll prob fit big.  Ideally, I'd go at least half down

Back
Top Bottom