Adidas NMD thread

Did you do a guest checkout or did you check out with your account?

I did a guest checkout and i didn't receive my shipping confirmation email until  Monday but yet again my CC almost declined my order because of fraud good thing i caught that quick.

I did check out with my account.
Sorry man, did you paid with Paypal or CC?

Somethimes in other webs I did a guest check out and I always paid with paypal and I have never had problems with the orders.

Good luck!

when does the timer start for tomorrow west coast time? 
nerd.gif

Hey guys - just got my first pair of PK NMDs (Beige) and went .5 down from my UB. Got them from Sole Supremacy. I also went down a .5 size from my black and silver NMD_R1s but a full size down from my all white mesh NMDs. 

Now there is "some" room in the toe box when I'm not walking. I feel like if I went a full size down the toe box would have been fine but the rest of the shoe would have been too tight. As of now the rest of the shoe is a little snug but crazy comfortable. Is this normal? 

I definitely want to get the Japan PKs but don't know if I should stick with the .5 or try a full size down. Any recommendations? Same for the City Sock.

Thanks guys. 

How many of you prefer the Japan PKs over the Wools?
I'll let you know on friday when they get delivered. I sold my Japan blacks because they were too basic for me. Ended up with the Japan Greys. I think i'll like the Wools since they have a bit more "character" than the black Japans 

How many of you prefer the Japan PKs over the Wools?

Japan grey > winter wool > japan black

Jp blacks are just too basic. A black shoe can be found anywhere in any model and the japanese is too minor to matter.

I honestly can say the japan greys are my favorite. everyone needs to own one imo 

Back
Top Bottom