Adidas NMD thread

Still a good looking sneaker and if you get for retail that's sick. You're really missing out on that PK train tho. Look into the XR1s, they're pretty cheap right now unless you don't like the look.
I like the look of the whites, but I have so many white shoes already :frown: need some daily darks hahaha

Still a good looking sneaker and if you get for retail that's sick. You're really missing out on that PK train tho. Look into the XR1s, they're pretty cheap right now unless you don't like the look.
XR1s aren't exactly cheap; they're all still at least $100 over retail.

japan black = wool grey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>japan "grey"

the grey is just an ugly shade to me.

Last edited:
Xr1's are fire!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Don't take a nap on them!

Xr1's are fire!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Best damn shoe there is currently, honestly. I like their comfort so much and I like how they look so much. Really hoping I get the triple blacks; I've been wearing my Cyans like crazy.

XR1s aren't exactly cheap; they're all still at least $100 over retail.

considering everything else... that is cheap given the low retail price. and i'm pretty sure you can find it locally for cheaper. you can get it for retail or $20 over here in toronto right now. that will change for sure.

considering everything else... that is cheap given the low retail price. and i'm pretty sure you can find it locally for cheaper. you can get it for retail or $20 over here in toronto right now. that will change for sure.
I honestly don't believe this at all.

^yeah if the CS was releasing by itself it would do well everyone pretty much wants the r1 

i honestly love the CS though but i can understand why people stray away from it...its not a regular sneaker

Best damn shoe there is currently, honestly. I like their comfort so much and I like how they look so much. Really hoping I get the triple blacks; I've been wearing my Cyans like crazy.

HONESTLY, THE XR1 HAS A BETTER SILHOUETTE/SHAPE THAN THE R1

HONESTLY, THE XR1 HAS A BETTER SILHOUETTE/SHAPE THAN THE R1

i honestly feel the same way. the back and the front pull tabs go up in a very aesthetically pleasing and symmetrical way. It will grow in popularity soon enough.

the blacked out pair up there looks good. nothing special tho. they're ok.

memph you doing a last minute disco on v2 slots? or is the nt disco the same?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom