Adidas NMD thread

Thanks for the link! The code didn't work but my sister and I managed to to cop a size 10 and size 8.5. One shipped to me and the other to my sister. Different addresses in two different cities. Didn't get the 11 or 11.5 I wanted. :frown:
Strange, both of my orders were discounted with 10% each … anyway, the 169 Euro retail was even 10 Euros lower than the official Adidas retail price of 179. Nothing to complain 
tongue.gif

Strange, both of my orders were discounted with 10% each … anyway, the 169 Euro retail was even 10 Euros lower than the official Adidas retail price of 179. Nothing to complain 
tongue.gif
I kept trying but it said the code doesn't work on new releases or something to that extent. Anyways, SNS already shipped the sz 10. Super quick on the shipping or at least printing the Fedex label. 
pimp.gif

Well, looks like Warsaw Sneaker Store already printed the UPS label for my Winter Wool R1. Anybody who ordered from there, check your spam. That's where the shipping confirmation went. 

If you have a chance to buy the Wool City Sock, don't hesitate... They look cool in hand but amazing on-foot.  And none of that horrid seam tape all over it.... 

Damn my cart got messed up, tried to go back to apply coupon SNEAKERS and got stuck. Tried again at 9:20 and bam, landed a size 10 
smokin.gif

Coupon didn't apply like someone else said btw

If I'm a snug 10.5 UB 1.0 you think I'll be alright with a 10 in the Wool?

Damn my cart got messed up, tried to go back to apply coupon SNEAKERS and got stuck. Tried again at 9:20 and bam, landed a size 10 
smokin.gif

Coupon didn't apply like someone else said btw

If I'm a snug 10.5 UB 1.0 you think I'll be alright with a 10 in the Wool?
yes!!

no problem. 

Snagged a 8.5 and 9 of the CS1 Wools from SNS.

I don't think the 'SNEAKERS' promo code works on new releases for US buyers. Could be wrong tho.

Back
Top Bottom