Adidas NMD thread

Sizes keep popping up occasionally, but I am yet to see anything in the middle of the spectrum. Everything as been from 5-6.5 or 13+

still don't have my confirmed e-mail, nervous over here 
sick.gif

Got through on the triple black XR1s! Aww yeah!
So I copped some triple black mesh online and will be coming in a few days. Had to go up half a size because they were only selling UK full sizes. Anyone else had to go up half a size from their regular NMD Mesh size in a pair of mesh NMD's? Did they fit ok?
It's not the end of the world. My mesh black R1s are like half a size big since I went same size as my Ultra Boost size and length wise they're fine, I just have to tie them tight because of the giant hole for putting your foot in.

View media item 2170724
Picked them up yesterday thru confirmed app got to soho around 5:30pm made the line and left around 7:30pm .. I got them size 11 same size as my ultraboosts ... the xr1 run a lil bigger then the triple blacks .. triple blacks are fine .5 size bigger then my tts, the xr1 I would of liked to go 10.5 which is my tts...

Picked them up yesterday thru confirmed app got to soho around 5:30pm made the line and left around 7:30pm .. I got them size 11 same size as my ultraboosts ... the xr1 run a lil bigger then the triple blacks .. triple blacks are fine .5 size bigger then my tts, the xr1 I would of liked to go 10.5 which is my tts...
XR1s are narrow

I need 1/2 size up same as UB 2.0

anyone reading this keep in mind this dude has Sherman Klump-width feet.
Haha. 

I size down 1/2 size on my PK XR1 to 11.5 like most of my PK R1. I size down a full size on my Vapour Grey and apparently now on the PK Winter Wool to a sz 11. I wear my UB TTS (snug fit) in sz 12. 

I have medium to narrow width feet. 

vapour greys came with black box also ,not a big deal
They came in a Blue box originally I believe. Later released versions came in the black box. My pair from Kith came in the blue glossy box. 

Last edited:
anyone need black out nmd's sz 9 for below retail hit me up...?

im just trying to get rid of these things

im talking about the nmds with the writing all over btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom