Adidas NMD thread

I think some stores might wait until Saturday to drop these. Tuesday is a weird Rd

Hey guys, need some help.
I have a seller in the EU selling me two pairs of US 7.5 nmd pk "winter wools" for £320 via paypal shipped to California.

is that a good deal? thanks

Last edited:

Hey guys, need some help.
I have a seller in the EU selling me two pairs of US 7.5 nmd pk "winter wools" for £320 via paypal shipped to California.

is that a good deal? thanks
2 pairs? yes great deal if legit.

Last edited:
Has anyone who ordered the triple black saturday morning from ADC Eu already received a shipping confitmation ?

Has anyone who ordered the triple black saturday morning from ADC Eu already received a shipping confitmation ?
No!

I'm still waiting...... 

I copped one black and one red, 
ohwell.gif

I guess along the day they send them

Strange my counter must've been glitched because it was early and then reset a day at 7 on the dot

I knew it was a day early but I thought I'd watch it nonetheless

Def need to pick up the Mastermind XR1s tomorrow, but I'm not sure about the sizing - never had NMDs before.

My Nike TTS is a US 8. The uncaged UBs were to big for me in a regular 8 so I got them in a womens US 8 1/2 (which is a EUR 40 2/3) and they fit perfectly. I figure a mens 7.5 would fit me too then.
Since I hear NMDs run big, should I go for a US 7 in those Masterminds then?

Def need to pick up the Mastermind XR1s tomorrow, but I'm not sure about the sizing - never had NMDs before.

My Nike TTS is a US 8. The uncaged UBs were to big for me in a regular 8 so I got them in a womens US 8 1/2 (which is a EUR 40 2/3) and they fit perfectly. I figure a mens 7.5 would fit me too then.
Since I hear NMDs run big, should I go for a US 7 in those Masterminds then?
Everyone has a different sizing but here is my feedback. I wear my UB TTS in sz 12, which is a snug fit. My uncaged UB fit snug in a sz 12 as well but I returned them as I didn't like them enough aesthetically. I wear the NMD PK in a sz 11.5 (1/2 size down from TTS) normally but wear 1 full size down with a sz 11 for the Vapour Grey and Winter Wool PK NMD. 

I wear sz 11.5 so far in the PK XR1 (Triple White and Glitch Camo pair). A Triple Black is incoming in a sz 11.5. 

Also,  just double checking for those few who have the yellow "Human Race" PK Pharell NMD's and have worn them. How is the sizing on these? I know multiple colorways release soon and was contemplating going all out for a pair of the black ones but wanted to be sure on sizing. 

Last edited:
alright so it still seems like going .5 down on xr1s is the way to go just like pk nmds right? cause im planning on getting those masterminds. love black/white sneakers too much

alright so it still seems like going .5 down on xr1s is the way to go just like pk nmds right? cause im planning on getting those masterminds. love black/white sneakers too much
I went TTS and it fits perfectly. The toe box is not as big as r1 pk.

Last edited:
The upper/toe on those looks more like a ballistic nylon, as opposed to the previous (more porous looking) mesh.  

if you have a wider foot I'd say TTS... I went TTS and they fit me perfect but my foot is a tad bit wide.

Back
Top Bottom