Adidas NMD thread

Not sure if I want anything from Columbia fowarded to my address :rofl:

Maybe some truth there.
Ordered a pair of Ultra Boost from Spanish retailer, but shipped from Amsterdam Netherland Post. Sat for almost two weeks in Chicago. Kidded with the local usps guy that customs probably thought it was weed.

Its a Holiday in Germany today, so Solebox not shipping til tomorrow
How bout Spain...

Sivas jab 
eyes.gif

Have you tried calling FedEx?
What would I ask them fam? I don't have a tracking no. or anything. The charges on my credit card haven't dropped off yet. They are still pending. However, based on past purchases, the ADC charges don't go through until 1-2 days after shipping is confirmed. Sometimes, even 3-4 days after shipping. 

Last edited:

Im on the west coast and mine are already here! Just wont be delivered till tomorrow.
Yeah but a lot of West Coast people still waiting on the shipping. Counting you, I think I heard maybe 1-2 other West Coasters got ADC shipping. You got lucky that your pair shipped in one of Adidas' early batches. 

I remember my Yeezy's were in one of the latest batches too. I think I got shipping confirmation Monday night after the release while most people got shipping over the weekend. 

Last edited:

nothing on mine yet. I expect it to just show up randomly at my doorstep unannounced 
mean.gif
I think I'm going to call ADC customer service tomorrow. I know it's risky but I figure since they were purchased last Thursday, I should be okay and avoid those bs cancellations customer rep does if you "annoy" them.  

Last edited:

What would I ask them fam? I don't have a tracking no. or anything. The charges on my credit card haven't dropped off yet. They are still pending. However, based on past purchases, the ADC charges don't go through until 1-2 days after shipping is confirmed. Sometimes, even 3-4 days after shipping. 
All, with  ADC & HUs

Here's what you do:

I called FedEx,
told them my Delievery Manager is messed up and to have them track my package referencing my address

gave them my street address

Delivery type is, FedEx Express Delivery

They told me,

Adidas package will be Delievered to my address tomorrow by 8pm EST  
smokin.gif

it was picked up by FedEx this past Saturday

is anyone else's Fedex Delivery Manager legit messed up? everytime I try to register it gives me errors for days. been like that for months.

you guys are rushing adc and/or fedex for no reason. They're not teleporting your shoes just because you contacted them about it.

Yeah but a lot of West Coast people still waiting on the shipping. Counting you, I think I heard maybe 1-2 other West Coasters got ADC shipping. You got lucky that your pair shipped in one of Adidas' early batches. 

I remember my Yeezy's were in one of the latest batches too. I think I got shipping confirmation Monday night after the release while most people got shipping over the weekend. 
Yea I thought they processed by region, but I guess not - who know's how they do it. My friends pair also shipped same time as mine, and he lives about 10 minutes from me. But my order went through over an hour after his did.

Who knows

you guys are rushing adc and/or fedex for no reason. They're not teleporting your shoes just because you contacted them about it.
How do you know that? I'm gonna call em right now and have them teleport a pile of pumas to your house.

Then you'll see!

Called FedEx. Don't think there was anything

Couldn't understand the guy but I think he said there hasn't been any movement on my package or something and to all back in a couple hours

I expect a lot of surprise deliveries tomorrow.

ADC didn't send the shipping confirmation to a lot of people, me included... but I have a package from them getting delivered tomorrow.

Just called Fedex. I have two packages scheduled to be delivered tomorrow from ADC. Repped you rome138. 

I asked Fedex for the tracking no. and they said they cannot provide it for security reasons and I would have to ask Adidas. I'll just wait for them to deliver. 

Last edited:

dudes have no patience its mad annoying, i rather them call then keep posting in here "still no shipping"

Called FedEx. Don't think there was anything

Couldn't understand the guy but I think he said there hasn't been any movement on my package or something and to all back in a couple hours

is anyone else's Fedex Delivery Manager legit messed up? everytime I try to register it gives me errors for days. been like that for months.
FedEx told me their Delivery Manager is all sorts of messed up. They can manually do searches for you. Some reps are better at it than others. The 2nd rep was able to find it for me. Told me, yes I see a package from Adidas being sent to your address for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom