Adidas NMD thread

dudes have no patience its mad annoying, i rather them call then keep posting in here "still no shipping"
Well, I've waited 3 business days now for ADC to confirm shipping. 5 days if you include the weekend. Sometimes ADC does ship on the weekend. I just called Fedex and they confirmed delivery will be tomorrow. In other words, there is an issue in Adidas' shipping and delivery system and ADC was never going to tell me about it. Packages were just going to show up randomly tomorrow. 

I avoided calling ADC directly since past horror stories about customer reps rerouting packages and canceling orders. 

Last edited:

How bout Spain...

Sivas jab 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
 im still waiting on 3 other stores
frown.gif

I have a package coming tomorrow from ADC and I know it's one of the pharrells I ordered. Both orders placed around the same time. Only 1 has shipped but both order status still says Order Confirmed Waiting to be Packed. FedEx notified me of a incoming delivery through email for my address. If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, bugging adc reps or fedex won't really help. It's not like just because I called they're going to slap a rush delivery sticker on it.

Last edited:

I have a package coming tomorrow from ADC and I know it's one of the pharrells I ordered. Both orders placed around the same time. Only 1 has shipped but both order status still says Order Confirmed Waiting to be Packed. FedEx notified me of a incoming delivery through email for my address. If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, bugging adc reps or fedex won't really help. It's not like just because I called they're going to slap a rush delivery sticker on it.
Well, I'm not trying to rush delivery. I was simply trying to confirm if the shoes were going to be shipped or possibly cancelled, which is a very reasonable request 5 days after the purchase.

I have a Fedex account but never got notification from them either to expect a package. I had to call and confirm myself.  

Guy, they're not asking them to ship them faster, they're just asking for confirmation that it shipped. That's not too much to ask for on a $250 purchase. 

Got my hu nmd from wellgosh today. Good luck to wide footers like me. The collar opening for the shoe is very narrow and causes some concern when putting them on bc it feels like its gonna rip. Once your foot is in, it is about .5 size longer from my tts. The pk on this is much thicker and better quality than all my other nmd pks I have. I love them and I am pretty sure everyone wont be disappointed when they get their pairs in. 

smokin.gif

i ordered a blue and black pair on sivas when they dropped...the black pair quite a while after the blue and the black dropped first.

for whatever reason neither order appeared in my history but that day i got a text from DHL to expect delivery today.

i got the package but only one pair and it turned out to be the black pair.

was charged for both pairs. received order confirmation email for both pairs. but no shipping email on either pairs.

anyone have anything like this, or know what i should do?

got my sivas order in today as well, the mid foot area is tight because of the cages. But otherwise, the length is similar to other PK NMD's

Breh stop acting like adc isn't notorious for overselling/cancel. They canceled my yeezys and ubs in the past even tho I got through manually.

i ordered a blue and black pair on sivas when they dropped...the black pair quite a while after the blue and the black dropped first.

for whatever reason neither order appeared in my history but that day i got a text from DHL to expect delivery today.

was charged for both pairs. received order confirmation email for both pairs. but no shipping email on either pairs.

also... when i go to make querie, both orders appear in the drop down.

yet it says in my account like i said that i have no orders placed. 

Breh stop acting like adc isn't notorious for overselling/cancel. They canceled my yeezys and ubs in the past even tho I got through manually.
when did I say they weren't notorious for that? You think you're the only one with cancelled yeezys? I have cancelled yeezys too. I also have friends whose contacted adc/fedex/ups and that resulted in the reps for each of those companies to mess with their orders. You guys are just being super paranoid and it's only been 2-3 business days only. I've BEEN saying ADC is a mess lately, especially with yeezy release, 5 pairs of pharrells, and a ton more of other NMD drops ALL within 1 week. Give it time for them to sort it out. 

Last edited:
Like someone said on the last page

Deliveries all over the place tmoro and all the frowns wiil turn upside down

sign into your account look at the order your worried about then click on the see button under billing address. This will reveal the dhl tracking button click on that to see whats happening with your order. If your order doesnt so up , you might have to contact them directly 

when did I say they weren't notorious for that? You think you're the only one with cancelled yeezys? I have cancelled yeezys too. I also have friends whose contacted adc/fedex/ups and that resulted in the reps for each of those companies to mess with their orders. You guys are just being super paranoid and it's only been 2-3 business days only. I've BEEN saying ADC is a mess lately, especially with yeezy release, 5 pairs of pharrells, and a ton more of other NMD drops ALL within 1 week. Give it time for them to sort it out. 
/quote]

Oh my bad. You're the sneakerhead elitist so everything is going to be ok

Last edited:
Most of these HU NMD's shipped on Saturday. ADC hasn't updated the system to show this on their end. Simply log in to Fed Ex Manager and quit whining.

sign into your account look at the order your worried about then click on the see button under billing address. This will reveal the dhl tracking button click on that to see whats happening with your order. If your order doesnt so up , you might have to contact them directly 

you probably checked out as guest. If both orders were charged separately and you received confirmation for both, then both order should be good. But since you can't check your order status, you don't know if 1 of them is cancelled.

However, I ordered 2 pairs from Sivas. Got shipping info through my order status on the site. Both were shipped but only 1 moved. So maybe your other pair was delayed in being dispatched to the courier company. I know many people got shipping from sivas since friday and only started leaving Barcelona today

you probably checked out as guest. If both orders were charged separately and you received confirmation for both, then both order should be good. But since you can't check your order status, you don't know if 1 of them is cancelled.

However, I ordered 2 pairs from Sivas. Got shipping info through my order status on the site. Both were shipped but only 1 moved. So maybe your other pair was delayed in being dispatched to the courier company. I know many people got shipping from sivas since friday and only started leaving Barcelona today
cool sounds about right with the guest part.

black is fire with the yellow laces honestly i need a bigger size though knew the 10 wasnt gonna cut it .

Last edited:

cool sounds about right with the guest part.

black is fire with the yellow laces honestly i need a bigger size though knew the 10 wasnt gonna cut it .
i [will] have the Black Hu size 11, if you got the 10, lmk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom