Adidas NMD thread

Sometime I can do it with DHL on demand from the link in the text, but the option isn't there. It's greyed out. No email from DHL

Yea guy just asked for my name last time. We'll see what happens today

Any idea whats next after the bapes?

Cant find any info on anything after that cept the OG in December

Last edited:
ADIDAS.COM sent me the Shipment notification email ("your adidas order is on its way!") as FedEx made the delivery
roll.gif
roll.gif
saaaaaaame.

Masterminds are XR1's and XR1's fit half a size big like other Primeknit NMD's. So I suggest going down half a size for Mastermind XR1's

Any idea whats next after the bapes?

Cant find any info on anything after that cept the OG in December
Tricolors, OGs, and then in January it's R2 time.

There definitely will be a few surprises thrown in there I'm sure.  Maybe the powder blue Pharrells or those mint green Pharrells.

I got a size 8.5 in the Mastermind XR1's but I think I need an 8... Some people said TTS in this thread for the XR1's and now I'm stuck having to find a size swap 
frown.gif

Are others still stuck with processing orders on Consortium? Credit card has now fully settled but still sitting in processing on their site since the 29th. 

I got a size 8.5 in the Mastermind XR1's but I think I need an 8... Some people said TTS in this thread for the XR1's and now I'm stuck having to find a size swap 
frown.gif
that sucks, especially since Masterminds are hard to come by, especially for a swap.

I've been saying since the very first XR1's that they fit big. I don't know why some people still suggested going TTS. these same people probably suggests that Primeknit  NMD's are TTS as well 
mean.gif

Because of the different colorways, but if it was 2 of the same color on the same card/address they COULD have cancelled (doesn't mean they always do though).
okay, so ADC US, ADC EU or ADC FR etc etc... they won't cancel if they're different colors but same address/billing purchase?

I wouldn't recommend sizing down like primeknit nmd, Tts is a better fit on xr1
yea i read cuz of the cage on the XR1 do TTS and regular PK do .5 size down

i got both sz 9.5 and 10 xr1 (both glitches) so i will test it myself too

Last edited:
adc doesn't cancel orders if it's 2 different colorways but made with the same payment and address. Matter of fact, most times ADC doesn't cancel orders even if its the same colorway, same model, same payment, same address, BUT made with 2 separate orders. I've had multiples of the same model, same colorway shipped to the same address but separate orders. Although, YMMV. I wouldn't risk it every time

Last edited:
Does anyone know what RP stands for? I saw someone selling Pharrell NMDs and said that they are RP's not original Adidas products.

Also, how does the Pharrell NMDs fit TTS?

So, I got shipping confirmation from Adidas this morning for both my Hu NMD along with delivery notice from Fedex.

Shoes are being delivered today. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Does anyone know what RP stands for? I saw someone selling Pharrell NMDs and said that they are RP's not original Adidas products.

Also, how does the Pharrell NMDs fit TTS?
likely REPLICAS, if the seller admits not original adidas products, thats pretty much a dead giveaway

Back
Top Bottom