Adidas NMD thread

Got my first NMDs like 3 weeks ago. Only worn them like 6 times and random people have complimented me on them like 4 times. Like almost every time I wear them. They're more comfortable to me than Ultraboosts too, but I think that's cause I have wider feet.

Last edited:
ADC sending cancellation emails now. One of my friend just got one for Green Hu's 
nerd.gif

Consortium cancelled my order because of payment authentication... But they had the nerve to let the charge pend over the weekend and full charge me on Monday? How is that not authenticated...

Tricolors, OGs, and then in January it's R2 time.

There definitely will be a few surprises thrown in there I'm sure.  Maybe the powder blue Pharrells or those mint green Pharrells.

Mint Green Pharrell johns sound like they might be onto something

Thanks

Last edited:

Consortium cancelled my order because of payment authentication... But they had the nerve to let the charge pend over the weekend and full charge me on Monday? How is that not authenticated...
Call them and ask if they can send you a Paypal invoice. Its because your card doesn't have 3D authentication 

nevermind got it...

it's almost 7pm there, doubt they'll answer... i dunno why i got the email just now though

ADC sending cancellation emails now. One of my friend just got one for Green Hu's 
nerd.gif
same here. My order got cancelled. received an email from adidas 10:23Am PDT. 
mean.gif

[table][tr][td]Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to ship the item(s) listed below. You will not be charged for the following item(s).[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
guKuFnolBgZRk6-7lFBl8ug81ubFYQNJiU4z6sVZSRbtbYsVtxGO2EgZ4UxU6PcXvvIgb4dZC_7YYB_hmapoR2ReF7zEiHFCxp83ohPc8gckuLFlzWX6sA=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
EhX-LEQWqHcclNJXO09ln0EhKuvIhCxOLYP3SZtXUzgxWjUHOxWcAj0MT3YIxEy8GU13juCAmBDc5anwsd_nJ_3ns0Z6OhettPA=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][td][table][tr][td]
-QEC3GA6MdTYmOMAZNdI5r5VXYstKVXB1wplchMwhrSo7-efO4posxp1gV6qjQNv-JG4QiRn3ifHipiBQKeZHJHtZZ1Tkn0=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Item:[/td][td]
EhX-LEQWqHcclNJXO09ln0EhKuvIhCxOLYP3SZtXUzgxWjUHOxWcAj0MT3YIxEy8GU13juCAmBDc5anwsd_nJ_3ns0Z6OhettPA=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][td]BB0620[/td][/tr][tr][td]Size:[/td][td]
[/td][td]7-[/td][/tr][tr][td]Description:[/td][td]
[/td][td]Pharrell Williams HU Race NMD Shoes[/td][/tr][tr][td]Quantity:[/td][td]
[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Unit Price:[/td][td]
[/td][td]$[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
-QEC3GA6MdTYmOMAZNdI5r5VXYstKVXB1wplchMwhrSo7-efO4posxp1gV6qjQNv-JG4QiRn3ifHipiBQKeZHJHtZZ1Tkn0=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
weqIx3VIugKS2g1A174X7DJ4VbT-wKl4isQT--8wPj-E55V-mSCsDAlaBbVxzjKeWJIhO2aFZQMKNwWOfNrRMGrTcAei=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Even though we do not have the above item(s) available, we do have many products available online atadidas.com, and we would be more than happy to help you find something similar. Please give us a call or write us an email letting us know what type of characteristics, technologies or overall look you were searching for in a product. We will do our best to help you find another product to meet your needs. [/td][/tr][/table]

same here. My order got cancelled. received an email from adidas 10:23Am PDT. 
mean.gif

[table][tr][td]Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to ship the item(s) listed below. You will not be charged for the following item(s).[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
guKuFnolBgZRk6-7lFBl8ug81ubFYQNJiU4z6sVZSRbtbYsVtxGO2EgZ4UxU6PcXvvIgb4dZC_7YYB_hmapoR2ReF7zEiHFCxp83ohPc8gckuLFlzWX6sA=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
[/td][td][table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Item:[/td][td]
[/td][td]BB0620[/td][/tr][tr][td]Size:[/td][td]
[/td][td]7-[/td][/tr][tr][td]Description:[/td][td]
[/td][td]Pharrell Williams HU Race NMD Shoes[/td][/tr][tr][td]Quantity:[/td][td]
[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Unit Price:[/td][td]
[/td][td]$[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
weqIx3VIugKS2g1A174X7DJ4VbT-wKl4isQT--8wPj-E55V-mSCsDAlaBbVxzjKeWJIhO2aFZQMKNwWOfNrRMGrTcAei=s0-d-e1-ft
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Even though we do not have the above item(s) available, we do have many products available online atadidas.com, and we would be more than happy to help you find something similar. Please give us a call or write us an email letting us know what type of characteristics, technologies or overall look you were searching for in a product. We will do our best to help you find another product to meet your needs. [/td][/tr][/table]
On the bright side, you can give them a call and tell them "what kind of technologies you are looking for in a product".

I didn't get canceled, I did get an email with a 15% off code that says "didn't snag everything you wanted". Maybe they think I did.

I didn't get canceled, I did get an email with a 15% off code that says "didn't snag everything you wanted". Maybe they think I did.
I got that email too, but my pair is already shipped. I'm pretty sure it's to get people to buy more stuff

Got my shipping just before 11 on my blacks. They shipped ounmonday and will be here tomorrow. Reds will be here today

What did your friend do?

I already sent email to cust. service. I don't know what else to do. 
theres really nothing to do, adc just gonna apologize and say overselling happens all the time. They'll probably give you a 15% coupon code thats invalid on anything good so its probably not worth it to contact them at all. Just gotta move on I guess. If you get some positive response from CS, let me know how they handled it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom