Adidas NMD thread

buyer is probably gonna turn around and throw them up on goat for $1700 
laugh.gif
you mean put them in storage
laugh.gif
I hope nobody would pay that, I'm shocked at 900- threy're loud & somewhat uncomfortable

Anyone have both the Wool CS1 and the WM CS1 that's out/coming out on ADC? Looking/hearing about the thicker knit on the WM pair has me thinking I'll pass on these. Sizing seems weird on an already weird NMD platform.
I dont usually like commenting on sizing, but here's my $.02. I have both. (all of them, in fact). General school of thought (you can see the varied responses here) is to .5 down or stay TTS on a city sock.

I always stay TTS because of the inconsistency.

OG - slightly loose at TTS
Gray - slightly loose at TTS
Black - Snug at TTS
Wool - Snug at TTS

This was what saved me by not going .5 down on the WM. It isn't the knit that is thicker necessarily. On the White Mountaineering, there's internal padding/construction at both the heel and toe areas (not to mention an actual insole). Length feels similar to both the Black and Wool CSs. But even more snug. So you may find going .5 up for these may be more beneficial.

Last edited:
I dont usually like commenting on sizing, but here's my $.02. I have both. (all of them, in fact). General school of thought (you can see the varied responses here) is to .5 down or stay TTS on a city sock.

I always stay TTS because of the inconsistency.

OG - loose at TTS
Gray - Loose at TTS
Black - Snug at TTS
Wool - Snug at TTS

This was what saved me by not going .5 down on the WM. It isn't the knit that is thicker necessarily. On the White Mountaineering, there's internal padding/construction at both the heel and toe areas (not to mention an actual insole). Length feels similar to both the Black and Wool CSs. But even more snug. So you may find going .5 up for these may be more beneficial.
Exact response I was looking for. Thanks for the detailed info and repped.

Exact response I was looking for. Thanks for the detailed info and repped.
No problem man. And I need to correct myself, I didn't mean to say toe area, but the actual WM chevron striping is what is providing the rigidity towards the midfoot. Doesn't change what I said about sizing/fitment (or the rest of the construction) though.

Last edited:
Hey NT fam, I need to ask a big favor for 30 seconds of your time. Im taking an independent study for my senior year of college and I got tasked with starting up a social entrepreneurial business. I came up with a sneaker consignment shop that donates all profits of the 10% commission to charity. Additionally, rebates and discounts will be given when the customer donates a pair in return. We would provide prepaid shipping labels in the box for the customer to send their donations back.

Im required to survey for this idea and i couldn't think of a more perfect target market than NT! It’s 12 questions and extremely quick. I need 150 responses by Thursday, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could all please help me out. Thanks in advance!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/sneakerconsignmentsurvey

Hey NT fam, I need to ask a big favor for 30 seconds of your time. Im taking an independent study for my senior year of college and I got tasked with starting up a social entrepreneurial business. I came up with a sneaker consignment shop that donates all profits of the 10% commission to charity. Additionally, rebates and discounts will be given when the customer donates a pair in return. We would provide prepaid shipping labels in the box for the customer to send their donations back.

Im required to survey for this idea and i couldn't think of a more perfect target market than NT! It’s 12 questions and extremely quick. I need 150 responses by Thursday, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could all please help me out. Thanks in advance!

Helped you get one closer to that 150. Good luck w the project.

do they feel better than TTS? Because I never had any NMD PK before so I don't know if to go 1/2 size down or stay TTS

Done.
Good questions.

Edit:

also picked up Japan Grey from last FTL restock (see some last post upon receipt-ordered 10.5, got 10.5 box, size 10 actual inside shoe tag, size 10.5-11 shoe horn).
.5 down in these still had extra length.
So for the nth time: at least .5 to 1 down in pk.
Unless you have wide feet.

Last edited:

do they feel better than TTS? Because I never had any NMD PK before so I don't know if to go 1/2 size down or stay TTS
this is the only pair of NMD i have ever tried,  its PK.  I would say half a size is def recommended for PK  (never tried on the regular mesh ones).  I got a size 9 for these PK, I def think 9.5 would be too big.  Adidas grey wool Ultra boost I wear a size 10.  In nike flyknit racers I wear size 9.5,  jordan 1s I wear size 9.5.   Maybe that will help for for reference. 

Last edited:
I currently have the grey & wool City Sock and for me at least the wool definitely fits bigger/looser than the greys. I might attempt to grab the WM but I'm still unsure as it's so similar to the wools.

just got my FB PK in and they def fit bigger due to the material., went down a half size easy. The PK is very sock like on these and makes them more comfortable than the regular NMD's but I ain't ready to throw anything in the garbage because of it...

I currently have the grey & wool City Sock and for me at least the wool definitely fits bigger/looser than the greys. I might attempt to grab the WM but I'm still unsure as it's so similar to the wools.
I've had a similar experience with the wool r1s vs other PK nmds

Back
Top Bottom