Adidas NMD thread

this is the only pair of NMD i have ever tried,  its PK.  I would say half a size is def recommended for PK  (never tried on the regular mesh ones).  I got a size 9 for these PK, I def think 9.5 would be too big.  Adidas grey wool Ultra boost I wear a size 10.  In nike flyknit racers I wear size 9.5,  jordan 1s I wear size 9.5.   Maybe that will help for for reference. 
thanks for the reference. I heard the Ultra Boost runs smaller so you gotta go at least 1/2 size up. I wear size 11 for NMD and recently I bought 1/2 size up of the EQT ADV olive and they fitted perfectly so got lucky there. 

^ nice pics 
nthat.gif

I currently have the grey & wool City Sock and for me at least the wool definitely fits bigger/looser than the greys. I might attempt to grab the WM but I'm still unsure as it's so similar to the wools.
I have all the CS1s and to me they all fit the same except the WM which run .5 size smaller than the others.

Huge shout to @LaoZeDong  for the brand new CS1 Wools for retail + ship! Super quick shipping on a Saturday, arrived coast to coast today.

After trying out my 10, I'm likely gonna stick TTS with these, so if anyone can use a 9.5 for the same deal, let me know.

Last edited:
My JD olives still not here smh.

Took the survey on the last page. Good luck w/ the project.

Last edited:
$65 dollars say what?

The cw I've been hunting and can't get my hands on u acquire for $65

Hell of a steal, nice pickup

WhatsComplex

I still haven't either

Emailed CS yesterday and basically got nothing new

I'm seriously giving till the end of the week before I contact my cc ppl

Last edited:
I was just in JD Sports a few days ago in Paris. They had all of their NMD's sitting in stock. IMHO, their color specific Olive isn't as nice as the US version. But very similar overall.

I dont usually like commenting on sizing, but here's my $.02. I have both. (all of them, in fact). General school of thought (you can see the varied responses here) is to .5 down or stay TTS on a city sock.

I always stay TTS because of the inconsistency.

OG - slightly loose at TTS
Gray - slightly loose at TTS
Black - Snug at TTS
Wool - Snug at TTS

This was what saved me by not going .5 down on the WM. It isn't the knit that is thicker necessarily. On the White Mountaineering, there's internal padding/construction at both the heel and toe areas (not to mention an actual insole). Length feels similar to both the Black and Wool CSs. But even more snug. So you may find going .5 up for these may be more beneficial.
Thanks for this! Very helpful. I'm with you, I stayed TTS (US11) in the greys and they fit great. I also purchased a 10.5 in the greys and they fit but it's too snug for me. Personal preference.

Now I just need to get my hands on the OG, Wool and WM. If I can I will go for either TTS (11) or 0.5 up on the WM.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom