Adidas NMD thread

My beloved long awaited 11.5 glitch is here

That extra lil bit of room is heaven

My 1st pk and I see why u ugly mofos in here are spoiled lol

Consortium accounts.

As for Bapes, and I could be wrong here so please correct me, they are only releasing at AO stores, ADC and through Bape.  No boutiques, at least for the US release.
I think AO will be through Confirmed App. I would assume Consortium shops would get them but not sure just yet, should know by end of the week

Really diggin' my XR1 glitch camos
nthat.gif

FYI: sneak avenue has restocked more sizes of the winter wool pk: 7, 9, 9.5, 10.5, and 12. 

I copped a 12 earlier this morning, hope it ships!

FYI: sneak avenue has restocked more sizes of the winter wool pk: 7, 9, 9.5, 10.5, and 12. 

I copped a 12 earlier this morning, hope it ships!
was gonna post this so i rep'd you....copped my 9.5...dope!

whats current exchange rate for 1 Eur to 1 USd ?

google says 1 Usd = .94 Eur

BUT paypal is saying 1 usd = .914 Eur

thus i got charged another $5 on top from paypal.... i guess thats paypal exchange rate (aka their fee) ?

was gonna post this so i rep'd you....copped my 9.5...dope!

whats current exchange rate for 1 Eur to 1 USd ?

google says 1 Usd = .94 Eur

BUT paypal is saying 1 usd = .914 Eur

thus i got charged another $5 on top from paypal.... i guess thats paypal exchange rate (aka their fee) ?
Glad you were able to get your pair. Yeah the exchange rate on pp is always higher than the banks, but when the final charge posts to my cc, they do their own conversion which usually ends up being a little lower (not always though and only a few bucks). 

jackets >>>>> shoes on the bape collab. hands down

Absolutely. I wish the down jacket was a regular jacket though. The shoes look like they're a child's camo pattern. Won't stop me from trying to cop and flip to the Bape stans though [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Absolutely. I wish the down jacket was a regular jacket though. The shoes look like they're a child's camo pattern. Won't stop me from trying to cop and flip to the Bape stans though [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not a big fan of the ABC camo either . Would've prefered the Greek 1st camo instead.

My NMD Winter Wool just shipped from Oki-ni ... 

I was already anticipating the L by all the cancellations I saw on this thread... 

guess I they're finally being added to the collection 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom