Adidas NMD thread

Finally got one of my NMD grails for a decent price..
smokin.gif

Gratz G. 

Are there any raffles for instore purchases on bape Nmd?

Edit: nvm list is short.

Last edited:
Patience is key, though most of the Camo glitch pack stock has dried up and everyone's asking an arm and a leg for them. Surprised I got mine at the price I did but I am glad I did.
tongue.gif

Thanks!
Anyway man Congrats. 

Just check you IG, and checked where you cooped from. I'm looking at a pair at the exact same prize I just don't want to pull the trigger that high. We'll see. 

Glad I think the Bape's are garbage so I can skip the complete *****show of a release

Last edited:
Absolutely. I wish the down jacket was a regular jacket though. The shoes look like they're a child's camo pattern. Won't stop me from trying to cop and flip to the Bape stans though [emoji]128514[/emoji]

the jacket and shoes have the same print

both are clean to me but it will be impossible to get both in cart, checkout and receive both manually

prolly even with a bot which I've never used

After seeing how dope they were in person, copped the Packers. Prices are decent on some sizes compared to how limited they are because people from the Packers release have them in hand. I think the Ls from the limited global release are going to bump the prices up again.

These are 80s personified. For people like me who grew up in the 80s, these are super fun. Primeknit is really coarse, like an 80s Cosby sweater. Colors are brighter in person than pics show, reminds me of Tron lol.

If you cop, make sure to get the three 80s magazine ad pages that were exclusive to the Packers release, because those are going to help the value.

View media item 2232826
Consortium NMD face off:

View media item 2232827
View media item 2232828
View media item 2232829

After seeing how dope they were in person, copped the Packers. Prices are decent on some sizes compared to how limited they are because people from the Packers release have them in hand. I think the Ls from the limited global release are going to bump the prices up again.

These are 80s personified. For people like me who grew up in the 80s, these are super fun. Primeknit is really coarse, like an 80s Cosby sweater. Colors are brighter in person than pics show, reminds me of Tron lol.

If you cop, make sure to get the three 80s magazine ad pages that were exclusive to the Packers release, because those are going to help the value.

Consortium NMD face off:

Nice pics 

anyone get shipping from finishline from the restock last week? i got a pair and it said it would be delivered by the end of this week but its still processing and now estimated for next week :frown:

All of your post are about selling and you joined 2 days ago. Nobody wants to buy those when they can be bought for retail. Quit trolling. How are u not blocked anyways?

Right. All of my posts are about selling. Because you've seen them all right? In all the threads I comment on? You're a joke. I just tried to put them out there for anybody that wants them. I don't care about selling them for money. They're going back to adidas on Monday as it sits. Stop being a try hard moderator.

I want the bape track jacket more than the down jacket
Agree on that

Consortium accounts.

As for Bapes, and I could be wrong here so please correct me, they are only releasing at AO stores, ADC and through Bape.  No boutiques, at least for the US release.
Although HB stated that Bape Singapore is getting it, FB sneaker forums have stated that Bape Singapore is not in reality

Does anybody know if the ADC release of the bape NMDs will do reservation holds like they've been doing recently? Like giving you 10 minutes to checkout as they hold your pair

Back
Top Bottom