Adidas NMD thread

yeah you just gotta find 1 person to do it, gonna be hard tho IMO.

Personally, I wouldn't take 100 pairs of Packers for any of my yeezys and I have triples 
laugh.gif
 , sorry.

Yeah I guess I should have mentioned not as a straight up trade... willing to add to it for sure. Lol
Gonna be a lot more trouble than it's worth to find someone to make that trade. Might as well just sell the NMDs and find a decent priced pair of V2s before prices go up.

man i don't know why i bother trying to cop these sneakers on a friday night. every time i think i got a low key site they're all blown up at this point

Is resale rough on EU exclusive drops? Looking to get these XR1 that footlocker eu is dropping and looks like there's no other way than maybe resale.

For the Packers, definitely it's a niche shoe because it's so out there. Anyone expecting an immediate resell flip is going to be disappointed. Personally, I copped to keep and what sold me was the style of the 80s marketing around it.

At one point I was considering buying the original Micro Pacers because they inspired the NMDs and their rerelease had these funny retro posters. Ultimately passed and said to myself I'd wait for a retro NMD. Cue the Packers releasing similar retro posters and I was sold:

2_posters_yellow_1x.jpg

View media item 2233719

Don't know why but I'm digging the Packer's.. No chance at retail tho since they won't release local. If anyone decides to return. I'm just here =D

For the Packers, definitely it's a niche shoe because it's so out there. Anyone expecting an immediate resell flip is going to be disappointed. Personally, I copped to keep and what sold me was the style of the 80s marketing around it.

At one point I was considering buying the original Micro Pacers because they inspired the NMDs and their rerelease had these funny retro posters. Ultimately passed and said to myself I'd wait for a retro NMD. Cue the Packers releasing similar retro posters and I was sold:

2_posters_yellow_1x.jpg

View media item 2233719

Funny you say that as I've been looking at the marketing materials/ads that come with them and as a graphic designer I totally appreciate that stuff... hell I may just keep them too, can't say til I get in hand really... and they have grown on me since they first came out. I dig the throwback to the vintage adidas apparel.

FYI Packers are selling for like 275 on goat right now.
copped a pair off stock x earlier for $248 shipped. prices are falling on them. considering end wanted $225 plus $14 to ship and other EU stoes are asking 149gbp i did not feel bad for what i paid. 

Anyone in UK/EU can proxy Footlocker NMD for me?  I'm out on California 
frown.gif

edit: sorry, didn't realize, won't happen again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom