Adidas NMD thread

will be passing due to everything thats coming out. If the camos had dropped october or january, I'd cop for sure. 

adidas is dumb if they think people are gonna get hyped up over some camo XR1s with everything that's dropping right now.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] was gonna wear em but got rent to pay

Bruh... life > shoes. Pay your rent first. Sounds like you have a budget limit on how much you're able to spend and you went above it.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Nov-Dec are expensive months tho... but not for rent 

Bruh... life > shoes. Pay your rent first. Sounds like you have a budget limit on how much yiure able to spend and you went above it.
Funny to see people spend their last nickel just for a pair of shoes only to have to dump them cause rent, cell phone, and/or car note is due.

It ain't even like that lol, I paid retail for them.. Was gonna keep em but rather sell and have extra savings

adidas is dumb if they think people are gonna get hyped up over some camo XR1s with everything that's dropping right now.
highly doubt adidas is thinking along these lines

there's always gotta be consolation cops for all the people who strike out on stuff they actually want 

there's always gotta be consolation cops for all the people who strike out on stuff they actually want 
What else are they dropping on Black Friday?

Guess I thought that when Wex tweeted a while back that adidas was going to "own black friday this year", it meant they'd be releasing some heat that day.

Last edited:
The camo XR1s aren't terrible, they're just nothing special considering how much Wex had hyped up adidas' Black Friday this year.

Doubt they want to just be providing people's consolation cops.

Last edited:
got US 11 from solebox drop just now, went pretty quick in good sizes too... gonna play my RNG again... usually im an 11.5 but Hu fit me 11... if they fit i keep if not i bump lol

I don't get the hype with the packers. I don't find them appealing at all. Someone explain the hype behind these cause I'm not seeing it.

Back
Top Bottom