Adidas NMD thread

the LA mess at melrose was handled so poorly, it'll prob be a mess..best bet is hope some sites in EU (not ADC eu) like slamjam, etc get some

picked up the grey cs1 off the restock….fsr was just sitting…straight to cart for wool r1/wool cs1/grey cs1……I'm tight now though after i completed my order I happened to go on sole links twitter to see if anything else had restocked and saw the shrimp tweet went out before the others and i didnt notice it…damn……really want shrimps but refuse to pay resale 
mad.gif

Last edited:

Yea that's ********.

Always 0.5 down on the R1/XR1 PK.  Mesh go TTS.  There are some different mesh versions tho that don't follow dat.  **** advice up in here for veterans.  I just got my first pairs and ****'s clear as day.
the ignorance in this post…..smh

the consensus isn't "always size down" on xr1

haven't seen someone so blatantly hand themselves an L for no apparent reason 
laugh.gif

bruh talking about veterans but just got his first pair and hasn't realized that people have diff foot types 
laugh.gif

L

Last edited:
Good luck with the nyc raffle which will be a ****show. I bet lines will be just as long.

On top of that nyc backdoor has officially been opened. Well known resellers have pairs in hand as of this morning...good luck

Yea that's ********.

Always 0.5 down on the R1/XR1 PK.  Mesh go TTS.  There are some different mesh versions tho that don't follow dat.  **** advice up in here for veterans.  I just got my first pairs and ****'s clear as day.
Yikes...

More garbage info on NikeTalk thanks guys, there was actually no OG GITD City Sock restock on ADC, it was only S32184 &S32191 -- those are the typical Winter Wool and White/Grey pair.

Show me the GITD restock.
You're right, no OG CS restock on ADC, and nobody said there was one. OG restock was on Consortium.

Would not be surprised if that was the adidas store on melrose. Had a raffle at 3am to get people off the street with post it notes 
mean.gif

Wasn't a girl stabbed there? A friend told me about the **** show that happened 

Sorry to hear 

Would not be surprised if that was the adidas store on melrose. Had a raffle at 3am to get people off the street with post it notes :smh:  

I wouldn't be suprised if it was the melrose adidas store I knew a guy who would resell shoes and when we would be camping out he would show me pics and videos of him getting yeezys and nmds getting backdoored to him while every one was in line, that store is very shady and grimy

Last edited:

Wasn't a girl stabbed there? A friend told me about the **** show that happened 

Sorry to hear 
Not sure about being stabbed but definitely heard a fight between 2 girls. First time I tried camping out for shoes, and lets just say it was a lesson learned lol

I wouldn't be suprised if it was the melrose adidas store I knew a guy who would resell shoes and when we would be camping out he would show me pics and videos of him getting yeezys and nmds getting backdoored to him while every one was in line, that store is very shady and grimy

Julian?

Back
Top Bottom