Adidas NMD thread

Not sure how I missed out on those shrimp camos, AGAIN. Missed that first restock a little while back and now these, even though I was in front of my computer :lol:

Last edited:
Not sure how I missed out on those shrimp camos, AGAIN. Missed that first restock a little while back and now these, even though I was in front of my computer
laugh.gif
2 per order limit is how.

Not sure how I missed out on those shrimp camos, AGAIN. Missed that first restock a little while back and now these, even though I was in front of my computer
laugh.gif
It was like there were only 2-3 pairs of each size. I got cartjacked once before i went on another size.

How well do these sell and for how much? Someone want to trade these to me plus $550 for my Choc 750's and I don't want to do it unless I can move them quick. They're DS and size 10.5. Not really interested in NMDs and don't know the market.
View media item 2241642

How well do these sell and for how much? Someone want to trade these to me plus $550 for my Choc 750's and I don't want to do it unless I can move them quick. They're DS and size 10.5. Not really interested in NMDs and don't know the market.

Don't think those went very quickly at retail.  If you want to move them quick you'd probably have to value them below retail (or get lucky and find a sucker).

Those are barely selling for over retail. Tell him to add $600 and flip those NMDs for 175

Don't think those went very quickly at retail.  If you want to move them quick you'd probably have to value them below retail (or get lucky and find a sucker).

I think I'll ask him to go to 600 plus the NMDs.

That way if I have to sit with the NMDs for awhile it won't be too bad.

Back
Top Bottom