Adidas NMD thread

Haven't you seen the ones adidas posted in their twitter? The sort of olive one...
Yeah, saw those yesterday as well.  I like em'.  IMO the R2 looks best when the big boost plug matches the color of the rest of the shoe. 

Side note: Adidas Originals on Instagram posted a computer-generated promotional video of that Olive/Tan-colored R2 coming out Dec 3...but the colors of the shoe in the video were wrong and didn't match the pics of the Dec 3rd R2.  It's subtle, but the video has a Black primeknit with Olive/Tan highlights and the stock pics of the shoe coming out are of an Olive/Tan primeknit with Black highlights.  I like the one in the video more, but that's not the one we are getting. 

Edit: Here are the video and the pics for reference.  You can even see the color difference in the still image of the video. 

https://www.instagram.com/adidasoriginals/?hl=en

Last edited:

Yeah, saw those yesterday as well.  I like em'.  IMO the R2 looks best when the big boost plug matches the color of the rest of the shoe. 

Side note: Adidas Originals on Instagram posted a computer-generated promotional video of that Olive/Tan-colored R2 coming out Dec 3...but the colors of the shoe in the video were wrong and didn't match the pics of the Dec 3rd R2.  It's subtle, but the video has a Black primeknit with Olive/Tan highlights and the stock pics of the shoe coming out are of an Olive/Tan primeknit with Black highlights.  I like the one in the video more, but that's not the one we are getting. 

Edit: Here are the video and the pics for reference.  You can even see the color difference in the still image of the video. 

https://www.instagram.com/adidasoriginals/?hl=en
Also agree with it, it has to match otherwise is kindda clownish

For the olive pk with black highlight, I'm really hoping is the itineration in the video otherwise It won't be that appealing, still good looking but the black pk olive highlights is the best of them so far. 

NMD shelf life is a year or less,until they start yellowing.

Myth or Fact ^^^

Since it's past summer, not even adding the nmd to rotation. I'll wear down my air maxes till next.
All these Adidas models are not made for long storage unlike some Nike/Jordans.

can someone explain why the R2s are on the confirmed app?  These are ugly.  Is the demand/hype there?

Back
Top Bottom