Adidas NMD thread

Not at all tired of the NMD and I can see from your pic a few posts back you aren't either. I am being a bit more selective with the ones I get tho as there are so many coming out.

Those saying the NMD is going the way of the Roche forget there are still a ton of dope collab options yet, more Pharrells on the way, and of course the chance to do another pitch black/red apple like giveaway.

Yeezys and NMDs are all I collect and going to keep it that way. :smile:

I feel the adidas equipment running support 93 is still slept on

R1>R2

Not really feeling the R2 much but ill see if i can hit on confirmed tomorrow. Im curious to see how they look/feel/fit in person.

I'm going to try for R2 on confirmed but might end up returning regardless. Personally, I think they are a step back like the gradient UB.

I just want like 3 pairs of OGs, then sell all my other NMDs 
laugh.gif

Just got my Bedwins in today (sz 11.5) from Consortium UK ($160 shipped). I went same size as my PK NMD. They just about fit. Slightly tight. Also, the material is definitely not mesh. Looks and feels more like a neoprene material similar to the Adidas x Undefeated ADV EQT. I assume the BAPE NMD material is similar since they are suppose to be neopreme as well. 

Still undecided on them though. May let them go for what I paid. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom