Adidas NMD thread

yup, already gone a minute BEFORE the tweet!

at this point if you wanna see these on your feet you might as well buy the replicas lol

moving on!
adidas needs to revamp its whole process of buying shoes put all stock on confirmed, just like nike. no more waiting hours on a splash screen. they need to handle it 

Lol not trying to be a pessimist. This is probably one of the worst handled release this year. No one had a fair chance.

You shouldn't feel bad if you didn't try or didn't get.
nah i understand haha im not upset i actually dislike these never really liked camo as a thing. my friend is a huge bape head and rarely gets any limited sneaker. wanted to try and surprise him he would have a heart attack lmao. 

i already knew it would be impossible meh

Yeezy Mafia just tweeted these out for Early 2017.  Zebra print.  Definitely reminds me of Turtle Doves from the side, but need to see more pics to comment.

Regardless of what this shoe looks like (and if it's even a real thing...Yeezy Mafia ya'all), I'm glad that unlike the V1 and V2 Yeezys the R1 silhouette isn't impacted at all by the R2.  People were saying R2 could maybe replace the R1, but they were full of s***.  

If R2 is merely an imprint of the NMD brand (like XR1, Hu NMD, City Sock, Chukka), then most likely skipping it barring a cool-looking limited model. Nothing is as clean as that R1 silhouette for me.

No Flex but i kept trying after oos message
Congrats!

A smart no-flex on your part.  We all know how orders after an OOS typically turn out.  
eyes.gif

You guys know how much of an NMD-head I am, and the Bapes were the first limited model I am happy to completely ignore.  Complete F*** job from both Bape and Adidas to their customers to the point of the shoe itself having a negative reputation.  

Back
Top Bottom