Adidas NMD thread

Score!! Got lucky on this.... woke up 10 minutes after it went live, took my time, got on queue on adc  went around the house , went back to check and it showed that its available carted my size checked out and got email confirmation.  First pk nmd for me.  Don't even bother with new releases because of all the hassles but decided to go with the tricolor.  The only reason I went after this is I saw someone post here that there are like 5000 in stock on adidas.com, if I haven't seen that I won't even bother.

Cooking with some serious grease this morning. Got black tri colors for me, pink camo and pink R2 for bae to choose between. Even somehow got TB uncaged UB with my vip acct on footsite - gotta build to platinum for next yeezys.

Got both sz 12 in the Tris. Wanted the Greys but decided to try my luck for the blacks after I got the email from Adidas on the greys. First time in a long time I get lucky

Lmao my grailed homepage is full of ridiculous pricing on the Tricos in both colors, median pricing is $400. Everyone is a reseller now.

Lmao my grailed homepage is full of ridiculous pricing on the Tricos in both colors, median pricing is $400. Everyone is a reseller now.
I'll sell for $300
roll.gif
that's $100 savings! hahaha

I have two PP confirmations but no ADC confirmations, am I screwed?

Possible. My first PP confirm at 9:19 cst and second at 9:24 cst. Adc confirm two minutes after each. Also was logged in so shows in acct order history.
Good luck.

Had the tri coloreds all locked up but people wouldn't stop calling me and I lost out.  Just had to click the final submit button too
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom