Adidas NMD thread

This release was really odd lol. I was just on my phone randomly checking the page for the grey trico via solelinks which was around 7:05am since it said random time then i got hit with the splash page, decided to also check it on the desktops we have at work which only had internet explorer and crappy internet and still got through but i got through splash page on my phone first. I got nervous cause i never get through the captcha then it was smooth all the way to checking out, i even had time to log into my adidas account.

One of the easiest release I've experience on ADC. Got both Tri Color PK and Pusha T. 
nthat.gif

Reminder that EU drops on Dec 26th. If you really want this, you still have a chance

Last edited:
Lmao my grailed homepage is full of ridiculous pricing on the Tricos in both colors, median pricing is $400. Everyone is a reseller now.

This.
Notice all the people coming out of the blue with the subtle and not even pretending for sale posts.

Sh*t.means im out i guess.

Btw, what does pusha means? [emoji]128517[/emoji]
Got off phone with adidas and he confirmed my order didn't go through. I had four attempted transactions but none went through :frown:

Pusha is the other shoe releasing today lol

so tempted to buy the r2's but I'm going to take my chances when I go to NYC next week. hopefully they have them somewhere in the city. 

It seems this was the biggest 50/50 release on ADC in a long time. I have never seen this many people able to cop with ease on ADC versus so many people who had issues. To the peope who bought to wear I hope you got to eat and enjoy your pairs. If you bought to resell and didn't get them I'm happy for you!

Back
Top Bottom