Adidas NMD thread

Hi can anyone do a legit check on these? They look fake but I want to get a confirmation. Seller send me these photos 

So I received my first pair of pks (tri color gray) and they fit big! I've never had a size 14 fit my big lol but it's not that bad where my foot is all over the place and I have a wide foot. For sure a half size would be ideal but a 13 wouldn't hurt either just sucks that sizing for adidas is all over the place.
Love the material though

Just got my tri color grey I thought I got the black but maybe they must up. Still cool tho. They fit tts for me at least

So I received my first pair of pks (tri color gray) and they fit big! I've never had a size 14 fit my big lol but it's not that bad where my foot is all over the place and I have a wide foot. For sure a half size would be ideal but a 13 wouldn't hurt either just sucks that sizing for adidas is all over the place.
Love the material though

What I usually do is throw a insole in to fill up some of the extra space.

For my Tricos, I put in a zoom insole from my SB dunks. Zoom stacked on top of Boost makes these as comfy as the yeezy V2

For my Tricos, I put in a zoom insole from my SB dunks. Zoom stacked on top of Boost makes these as comfy as the yeezy V2

Yea that's what I was thinking of doing. I walked around in the house and they didn't feel to bad

laugh.gif

Quick question...

I just got in 11.5 NMD XR1 duck camos and they fit perfectly.

I ordered 11.5 NMD Masterminds a week ago, but was worried 11.5 would be too small.

Since the XR1s fit perfectly, should the Masterminds fit the same?
BTW: Just got them in today, fit great!

My problem is really only length since I have wide feet. I think my foot fills in the sock pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom