Adidas NMD thread

Bleach + Warm water.

But one cannot wait too long for the mud/dirt to set in or it will be very tough to remove.

Stains will be permanent due to the nature of the material (TPU)

I got both colors in a 9.5 in cart, anyone need the oop?

PM me

EDIT: Blacks sold out, still have greys

Last edited:
Got both Trico's in the other day. My first NMDs and was excited to finally have them arrive.

I just so happened to be wearing the OG Pure Boost, with the cushioning still decent. So taking those off and going right into the NMD...was so underwhelming man...

But I like the way the Trico's look, so I'll hang on to them.

To all the guys who own the PK OGs AND Tricolors:

do they fit the same for you ? Or are the Tricos more snug ?

Since people are saying that they're sitting, anybody care to share SKUs for stock locating for Footaction, Footlocker, Champs?

Yeah sadly that happens to high wear boost sneakers through time. You can use that midsole whitening method that people use on jordans, AF1's etc etc BUT idk what it would do with softer materials like boost. I've not seen that method practiced on Boost sneakers yet.
That method will most likely deteriorate and damage the boost. 

I have to admit I've been so concerned with trying to cop the Kith UB for retail I've overlooked how many great pairs of NMDs I got this year.

Nice Kicks NMD
Key To The City NMD
White OG NMD
Glitch Camo NMD
Gray Tri Color NMD

Sorry for asking...but is Pairofshoes.com by City Jeans a legit site? Came up on a google search for the black tricos which shows they have stock....

Sorry for asking...but is Pairofshoes.com by City Jeans a legit site? Came up on a google search for the black tricos which shows they have stock....

Wait what they have a website? LoL, CJ's is a small store chain in NY. My parents used to buy clothes there for me when I was a kid. I used to come up on Jordan Retros there too. Totally legit.

Last edited:
Wait what they have a website? LoL, CJ's is a small store chain in NY. My parents used to buy clothes there for me when I was a kid. I used to come up on Jordan Retros there too. Totally legit.
Just bought a pair of them hopefully they legit and dont mess up my order like sending the white tricos instead lol.

Jus wanna rep the Next Door in France. Ordered the grey tricos on the 28th and they were delivered today. Ordered from Footlocker on release day and they wont be here til the 4th SMH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom