Adidas NMD thread

Yep, I took the insoles from my SB Dunks and put them in. I had enough room in the shoe to make it work without feeling any discomfort. It really enhances the Boost comfort. Also, it adds comfort in the heel area of the shoe and compensates well for the stiffness of the blocks on the side of the shoe.
I use a lunar insole and always get at least a half size up in my nmds.  The inside lego block irritates me so this solution works the best and adds so much more comfort.  

Anyone know if the OG's are being released worldwide or US only?  

Last edited:
Never owned a pair of pk nmds. I wear 8.5 in all Jordans . Which size would you choose out of a size 8 or 9 in the black tricolors? Cannot find a 8.5 locally.

Guys,

Just a question. For those owning both ultra boost and NMDs, which one for you is more comfortable?

I do have a flat feet so if that matters for the choice of shoe.

I own an NMD and I am so happy with it since me feet doesn't hurt even when wearing it and walking for  long hours.

But also considering an ultraboost in the future.

I do not have a chance to try on an ultraboost since its always sold out. :wink:

Thanks!

Guys,

Just a question. For those owning both ultra boost and NMDs, which one for you is more comfortable?

I do have a flat feet so if that matters for the choice of shoe.

I own an NMD and I am so happy with it since me feet doesn't hurt even when wearing it and walking for  long hours.
But also considering an ultraboost in the future.

I do not have a chance to try on an ultraboost since its always sold out. :wink:

Thanks!

UB>PB>NMD

better question for people with wide feet

I hear alotta wide footers say they don't like ultraboost tho

but you'd have to ask wide footers specifically

I'm sure you can find em in store tho, I seen em in most stores i went to today just not the one I wanted smh

Back
Top Bottom