Adidas NMD thread

Totally random, from Ukraine. Completely surprised by the color match. 

Someone here was asking about it, I can send over the sellers info. They have one more I think that matches up pretty close. 

Ukraine is an interesting marketplace for Adidas.
Found a new Yamamoto x Real Madrid jersey from few seasons ago at very good price. Only real one in my size anywhere. Nice seller service.

Well I received both pairs today. I am surprised to say that as a 9.5, both the (black from "pair of shoes") 8.5 and (white from end) 9.5 tricos fit comfortably (the latter is better). I didn't realize just how stretchy the prime knit would be - it really is like a sock. As far as the cushioning, they are definitely inferior to my pure boost. That being said, they are almost at the same level when you put an insole in there. I would prefer to wear them sock-less, but can't because the huge heel pulltab is pretty abrasive against my skin.

I fell off the wagon and bought two y-3s as well (grey qasa and yohji runner). Haven't bought multiple sneakers in a looong time. Think it's time to get rid of my leftover Jordans...

View media item 2232563

all that matters is you're happy with them though

Thought you said from your previous post that the monochrome/black colorways were a bit overdone & repetitive? Some foreign words on shoes don't really do anything for me. Japan greys were ok.
Tri/sunglow had different material, pattern and color.

What are you targeting for NMDs?
Serious question.

Thought you said from your previous post that the monochrome/black colorways were a bit overdone & repetitive? Some foreign words on shoes don't really do anything for me. Japan greys were ok.
Tri/sunglow had different material, pattern and color.

What are you targeting for NMDs?
Serious question.
Yeah, I don't care about the print on the tabs but it doesn't look bad. As a pack, I thought the Japan/French pk's were well done all around. I do like the black trico's but I think the whites are a bad look. In hand though, I will say that the Japans were better quality from what I've had. There have been way too many black nmds, so I only need one (and honestly, after ooping my OG's to somebody earlier last year the only pairs I've kept were the Footlocker exclusive black/reds and the clear blue CK's- my OG's were half a size too small). Once I get my size in the re-release I will definitely be keeping them, that was my favorite pair- once I saw the pics in late 2015 I just loved the execution with the blue and red tabs. I'm not much of a collector, and I don't wear sneakers during the week so I usually don't have more than 2-3 colorways of any model

I know I'm in the minority, but the grey (aka white) tricolor NMDs are so much better than the black. The black is basically just the winter wools with the stripes painted different colors. If you did the same to winter wools, no one could tell the difference. The white pair is more versatile than people give it credit for.

I know I'm in the minority, but the grey (aka white) tricolor NMDs are so much better than the black. The black is basically just the winter wools with the stripes painted different colors. If you did the same to winter wools, no one could tell the difference. The white pair is more versatile than people give it credit for.

Greys are my favorite nmds besides triple blacks

I didn't buy because it looked like VAT was not being excluded, which came out to $187 or so, it should be less than that if VAT was excluded.

This is the response I got from them when I asked about why someone was able to use the discount code and also about VAT for non-EU buyers..

"Probably someone was lucky to buy the shoes with the discount code but
as soon as we realise that was wrong we decided to remove it.

VAT are not included in your final price,but the price of the items out
of EU is different as there are tax duties and shipping cost to pay.Is

call GEOPRICE.All our BRAND have different price from country to
country."

Back
Top Bottom