Adidas NMD thread

Yeah, I don't care about the print on the tabs but it doesn't look bad. As a pack, I thought the Japan/French pk's were well done all around. I do like the black trico's but I think the whites are a bad look. In hand though, I will say that the Japans were better quality from what I've had. There have been way too many black nmds, so I only need one (and honestly, after ooping my OG's to somebody earlier last year the only pairs I've kept were the Footlocker exclusive black/reds and the clear blue CK's- my OG's were half a size too small). Once I get my size in the re-release I will definitely be keeping them, that was my favorite pair- once I saw the pics in late 2015 I just loved the execution with the blue and red tabs. I'm not much of a collector, and I don't wear sneakers during the week so I usually don't have more than 2-3 colorways of any model

I hear you. Appreciate the fact that you replied where you're coming from. Mature move. Respect that.

Every time they do a "pack" or style, try to limit myself to one or two after thinking if really want them. Been wearing away my max 90s and 95s in anticipation of the Japan Grey, Black Tricolor and Sun Glow for casual rotation in summer. All these varieties a bit much.

Good luck to you on OGs.
Notice all the people coming out of woods for this re-release.

roll.gif
at people that say wool ub/nmd are warmer then others. Gimmie a com'on.
The wool pack from Footaction (non-pk) was warmer than regular primeknit. Prob cause it's a different material? Returned them cause they were just too warm for my feet in SC. Never had the pk wool though so I can't comment on that.

Last edited:
:rofl: at people that say wool ub/nmd are warmer then others. Gimmie a com'on.

The wool pack from Footaction (non-pk) was warmer than regular primeknit. Prob cause it's a different material? Returned them cause they were just too warm for my feet in SC. Never had the pk wool though so I can't comment on that.

wool on the presto do feel warmer than the ones without it...

Quote:
Ok guys so I'm confused. Do this run TTS - Small - Big? Someone here said TTS but seller is saying small that he had to go up .5 sz bigger.
I have a WIDE foot and I went TTS. I can't fit Jordan 10s without suffering in my TTS so that tells you how wide my feet are. You might be able to get away with half size down if you have narrow feet but my big toe is about half an inch to the top in my TTS.

Did those restocks already happen on the original and vintage white nmd?

Someone offered me DS vintage white nmds for my reigning champ ultra boosts and b/c I havn't had any good buying offers for my reigning champs. I'm considering trading for the vintage whites and selling those since I believe they are more hyped ...

What's the market price for these joints?

I hear you. Appreciate the fact that you replied where you're coming from. Mature move. Respect that.

Every time they do a "pack" or style, try to limit myself to one or two after thinking if really want them. Been wearing away my max 90s and 95s in anticipation of the Japan Grey, Black Tricolor and Sun Glow for casual rotation in summer. All these varieties a bit much.

Good luck to you on OGs.
Notice all the people coming out of woods for this re-release.
No doubt, and thanks- I didn't mean for my original response to come off as rude if it did

I'm dying for French beige NMDs, easily one of the cleanest shoes I've seen.... but they're like $500 and I'm not about that life.

Last edited:
Im actually feeling those .. might have to cop ...

I havent purchased kicks in a while - so Im not even sure where to start ....

Are there anyone facing this problem? My nmd totally brand new......& There's this excessive glue, and it looks like there's a hole and its going to tear apart...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom