Adidas NMD thread

It was all of EU. They all share the same stock.

That is not always the case. Sometimes not even the same models pop up in different countries. I've been able to cop NMD's that were exclusive to 1-2 countries in the past (Japan black for example). When something definitely releases in all EU though, than yes, the stock is shared.

oh dear lord ...
roll.gif

Hey guys, quick non OG question. Om a 10.5 trico nmds, city sock runs same size, 0.5 up or down? Want a pair of nomads, flightclub best place to look? Prices comparable to ebay, but ?s on how legit with ebay. Thanks!!

View media item 2292848

And this was posted a few pages back:

View media item 2292849

Pics of the black pair are a little more difficult to find because I believe Adidas decided to use White blocks on the Black pair instead of black blocks that early samples had.
Damn those all whites are nice, need to see pics of the black pair to help me make a decision. Unless i get both.... smh i told myself id slow down this year

Last edited:
Hey guys, question for those who have ordered from the EU. Ordered a pair of the Black TriCos from Scotts Menswear and they said it shipped out via Direct Link / Post Nord. You guys have any experience with it?  

I bought a different pair from them and they sent it via DHL and came here within 5 days of dispatch. This pair was "claimed" to be dispatched on the 29th of Dec, but when I finally contacted CS the current tracking says dispatched on Jan 4th and all Direct Links/Post Nord's tracking says In Transit and Dispatched from courier on Jan 4th. It's now Jan 9th and it still says "in transit" with no additional update. Should I be worried or does it just not update well and takes this long? Any info would help. Thanks ahead.

Last edited:
There will be plenty of OG's  , not sure if  tricolor or Japan Black quantities .But  they wont be limited. 

Do thy work and you shall eat   
nthat.gif

Hey guys, question for those who have ordered from the EU. Ordered a pair of the Black TriCos from Scotts Menswear and they said it shipped out via Direct Link / Post Nord. You guys have any experience with it?  

I got bought pair from them and they sent it via DHL and came here within 5 days of dispatch. These pairs were "claimed" to be dispatched on the 29th of Dec, but when I finally contacted CS the current tracking says dispatched on Jan 4th and all Direct Links/Post Nord's tracking says In Transit and Dispatched from courier on Jan 4th. It's now Jan 9th and it still says "in transit" with no additional update. Should I be worried or does it just not update well and takes this long? Any info would help. Thanks ahead.

I'm 99% sure you're shoes are on a truck somewhere in the eu headed to the nearest barge to be transported via ship. Prolly take almost 3 weeks. I ordered from a site and it took about that long and I never got shipping updates

I bought a different pair from them and they sent it via DHL and came here within 5 days of dispatch. This pair was "claimed" to be dispatched on the 29th of Dec, but when I finally contacted CS the current tracking says dispatched on Jan 4th and all Direct Links/Post Nord's tracking says In Transit and Dispatched from courier on Jan 4th. It's now Jan 9th and it still says "in transit" with no additional update. Should I be worried or does it just not update well and takes this long? Any info would help. Thanks ahead.
that direct link service is suppppper slow.  it might eventually show up in like 3-5 weeks.

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, definitely just worried, but I guess patience is key. Stinks how they used DHL for one order and it went smoothly, and then they used a different one that takes forever.  Repped

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, definitely just worried, but I guess patience is key. Stinks how they used DHL for one order and it went smoothly, and then they used a different one that takes forever.  Repped
I've had DHL come in a few days. And Royal Mail come in like 6 days.  But this Direct Link is absolutely garbage.  The cost to the seller to use them must be super cheap or something.

Back
Top Bottom