Adidas NMD thread

I did ask and the employee said they will release on the 14th. I asked about stock and he said he doesnt know how much they're getting himself.
Cool cool. I'll be away on the 14th sadly but hopefully everyone else can get them! Work a block away from the damn store too 

nyc heads lets help each other out. I know a spot thats most likely getting them (they got the originals and all the yeezys) anyone got a line on any spots in bk or queens
Hell yeah, NYC unite.  I'll post anywhere I see them on my travels around this dark, gray 9-degree wasteland.  

One piece of info to my NYC brothers: Don't trust ANY instagram pic of good stuff sitting at the Soho Adidas.  While they do get a lot of great shoes at that location, pics with no in-person confirmations are photos taken before the store opens by employees/employee connections.  Saw it with the Bapes and Pharrells and had friends there all day saying they never were there.

Last edited:
By the way it's not lost on me that while I'm a nice guy, the two supporters I have are Darth Vader and a Tie Fighter pilot.  Obviously these shoes have already turned me to the dark side. :lol:

-501st Legion-Golden Gate Garrison (retired)

Grimlock is ok, but I'm still a Soundwave/Shockwave type of Gen X guy. Bad guys have better stuff.

-501st Legion-Golden Gate Garrison (retired)

Grimlock is ok, but I'm still a Soundwave/Shockwave type of Gen X guy. Bad guys have better stuff.
Shockwave is a badass.  I still remember being a little kid in the 80's and leafing through some comics and pulling out this issue.  It was the moment I realized the world can be a dark, not-so-nice place:

Maybe, maybe not.
Just didn't like the timing.
Dude is fairly new, but still very well behaved here and other threads. He's all good.

Edit: looks like we both replied at same time.
fairly new to what NT? LoL ... Not my fAult I forgot passwords and took a break. I been here since yuku ... When you actually had to get approval to join but ok carry on ... Second time you assumed.
Boy is tripping hard ... 

Shockwave is a badass.  I still remember being a little kid in the 80's and leafing through some comics and pulling out this issue.  It was the moment I realized the world can be a dark, not-so-nice place:
"not so nice place" killed me bro haha 

Man ... I would legit but a powerful bot and hook some of the peeps up in here but i don't even know where to get one of those either ... LoL

fairly new to what NT? LoL ... Not my fAult I forgot passwords and took a break. I been here since yuku ... When you actually had to get approval to join but ok carry on ... Second time you assumed.

Then I am man enough to stand corrected.
My reaction was also the same as others.
Was just defending another. No conflict here.

Doesn't matter when one joined. Just how they act.
Notice my previous post where I did say you seemed like a good dude here and other threads.

Last edited:
are the OGs confirmed to be releasing great numbers? not gonna be an extremely limited release is it?

gonna need a pair!

Then I am man enough to stand corrected.
My reaction was also the same as others.
Was just defending another. No conflict here.

Doesn't matter when one joined. Just how they act.
Notice my previous post where I did say you seemed like a good dude here and other threads.
I'm cool here ... Lots of members here are all about helping others cop which is appreciate. One of the most helpful threads in NT for buying kicks.

Back
Top Bottom