Adidas NMD thread

Any other stores in the Bay getting the OG?
None of the boutiques have announced anything to my knowledge. Nothing from Nice Kicks SF, Undefeated SF, BAIT SF, Darkside Initiative or Premier in San Mateo.

Edit: Totally forgot but Bows and Arrows Berkeley said their order of OG Blacks has been delayed until spring.

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer man. My girl would be coming with me and pulling a decent amount as well. She's in cosmetic retail management. I just would want to live in a nice area with a nice spot but I hear in order to achieve that I'd have to spend like $5k a month for that.
Well, you can live in nice parts of the East Bay for a fraction of the cost of living in SF. The most desirable places in SF have monthly rents well over 2.5-3k for a one bedroom apartment and 4-5k for a two bedroom. You can get a 1 bedroom in places that are perceived as "hip" though for $1700-2000 if you look hard enough. If you want to live in SF though, prepare for a painful process. There's a surplus of potential tenants and a shortage of availability.

Last edited:
can some lc these for me please. Im already feeling a L coming on the OGs and the seller offering a good price on these

Definitely fake. You can tell the seller tried to obscure the lack of ape face in the lighter green ape heads that are easily spotted on the toebox of the shoes, but you can still see them on the heel and on the toebox if you zoom into the second pic above.

Got a friend across the pond,said he'll help me with bapes. Let's see if I cop lol

Also... anybody elses favorite NMD of 2016?

Got a friend across the pond,said he'll help me with bapes. Let's see if I cop lol

Also... anybody elses favorite NMD of 2016?
mine, u would think the black on black would be low key but people straight up stare at them. probably cause of the laces

Thanks for the answer man. My girl would be coming with me and pulling a decent amount as well. She's in cosmetic retail management. I just would want to live in a nice area with a nice spot but I hear in order to achieve that I'd have to spend like $5k a month for that.
5k for a 2b is the average around soma/financial district.  If you're not set on living in the city but work in SF, then I would look to San Leandro.  It's a quick bart ride to the city and you can get a 2b 2b for under 2k.  It's been going up though, 3yrs ago when i moved to the bay you could get a 2 bedroom for around 1300.   

5k for a 2b is the average around soma/financial district.  If you're not set on living in the city but work in SF, then I would look to San Leandro.  It's a quick bart ride to the city and you can get a 2b 2b for under 2k.  It's been going up though, 3yrs ago when i moved to the bay you could get a 2 bedroom for around 1300.   

Gotcha. Thanks man. All great info.

Decided to finally paint my wools boost black. I think it looks pretty good. Going to spray the matte as soon as the second coat of black is dry. Poor mans pitch black. Only thing I hate about these wool NMDs is how fuzzy they get. Random stuff is always getting stuck in there. Nothing like the wool they use on Ultra Boosts.

Looks nice, what about taking off the stripes like the Tricolors in here 
nerd.gif

I see a lot of people from SF on here. It's a completely unrelated question but, is $130k considered a good salary for that area? Or is it pretty average because it's so expensive to live there?
just think of it this way...

When you spend $500k on a home out here you only get a piece of crap shack.  I ain't kidding.  

The hood or the outskirts of the bay area could get you a better house though.  

Back
Top Bottom