Adidas NMD thread

Decided to finally paint my wools boost black. I think it looks pretty good. Going to spray the matte as soon as the second coat of black is dry. Poor mans pitch black. Only thing I hate about these wool NMDs is how fuzzy they get. Random stuff is always getting stuck in there. Nothing like the wool they use on Ultra Boosts.
Looks great so far man!

I've always wanted to customize a pair of shoes, but have always been timid. Think I might customize my white tri colors instead of getting rid of them. I was thinking about dying them red with a matching sole and taking off the stripes like someone did with their black pair. Also Trying to decide if I should keep the boost white or paint them black. I think painting the boost might make them look a little bit "too much"

No, so people don't rock it zipped all the way up unless it's for a pic
C19NZm5UAAE5VBF.jpg:large

Last edited:
so i guess first splash for EU for NMD for today eh?

edit: that were many fors lol

Last edited:
I'm from Los Angeles but I'm in Copenhagen for a few weeks I'm about to call the adidas originals store out here and see if they got any of the BAPE collection in store.

"
[h3]Désolé ! Ton navigateur n'est pas supporté.
Utilise un navigateur plus moderne."[/h3]
hahaha what the... edge+chrome+firefox - -'

anyone else with error when using SM? :D (before u see the sizes) worked fine before the adidas crash

Back
Top Bottom