Adidas NMD thread

Yeah they came in a 12.5 just a very uncommon size to find. Just looking through the past eBay completed listings only 3 size 12.5 HU's have sold and they were only in the Yellow cw. Just assuming people with 12.5 were more about keeping their models then parting with them/reselling.

I think he's asking."Be honest with me, are the new OG's releasing on the 14th better then a pair of Grey Tri Colors? I'm seriously considering returning them."

I don't understand how anything is better, its a matter of preference Tbh i prefer the grey trico i just think hes an international hypebeast

I don't understand how anything is better, its a matter of preference Tbh i prefer the grey trico i just think hes an international hypebeast

I too prefer the grey Tricos. if they were more limited they would surely be going for 350-400 dollars. I think the days of limited PK NMDs are coming to a close (unless theyre a collab like the Human Race NMD)

In regards to the sizing for the 2017, I think I'm going to stick with the .5 size down. Hope I'm right for this release

Thanks man. They are too expensive here (something like 300 dollars in the Adidas official store).

Last edited:

Brazil.
Look at the BR Adidas website, they restocked a couple of Ultra Boost. Pretty rare colorways. You should jump on them ...

Also, will you mind to comment if you went after the Bapes NMD? Was it crazy af ?

Last edited:
Does anyone in here recommend mesh R1's at all? and if so, why?

need to get spares/beaters for work and I'm not sure whether to get mesh since its cheaper.

Brazil.
Visit your local store and see how they will be releasing. My local store will be raffling, so no need to line up, etc.

If you hit on the OGs, return the tri's if you can only have one pair. Otherwise, keep the tri's.

You know that friend who always asks you to grab them a pair of shoes the day after a restock that would have been a cake walk to do for him had he asked earlier? Yeah. He wanted black tricos size 9. Impossible to find for retail around here now in that size. Not to mention eastbay restock was easy as hell coulda gotten them yesterday smh.

You know that friend who always asks you to grab them a pair of shoes the day after a restock that would have been a cake walk to do for him had he asked earlier? Yeah. He wanted black tricos size 9. Impossible to find for retail around here now in that size. Not to mention eastbay restock was easy as hell coulda gotten them yesterday smh.
This is how my girlfriend is. She sees a nice filtered pic on IG and asks me to cop it for her... 2 months after release. This was for the salmon mesh NMDs that were EU exclusives. I ain't tryna pay resale for that man, especially in bae size 
mean.gif

This is exactly what I'm going through right now.  A friend asked me for the exact same shoe in an 8.5.  They asked right after the eastbay restock.

This is how my girlfriend is. She sees a nice filtered pic on IG and asks me to cop it for her... 2 months after release. This was for the salmon mesh NMDs that were EU exclusives. I ain't tryna pay resale for that man, especially in bae size :smh:

Yeah my girl is the same way smh...

This is exactly what I'm going through right now.  A friend asked me for the exact same shoe in an 8.5.  They asked right after the eastbay restock.

I just wanna punch him in the face bc this coulda been an easy cop.

Tell her to give you a stack for them cuz that's what's they're going for, then cop them for less and pocket the change. Win win situation
Should've thought of that before I swapped my pair for hers haha. Will definitely keep that in mind next time. 

Back
Top Bottom