Adidas NMD thread

Pretty sure if your adc status is order confirmed, waiting to be packed your in the clear. Seems unlikely they'd get that far then turn around and decide to cancel. Seems regional as well, those of us on the East will get notification last. I'm surprised they're even processing today with the holiday and all.

No and no. They've cancelled after that point. Hell, they've re-routed packages before. And it's not regional at all.

Pretty sure if your adc status is order confirmed, waiting to be packed your in the clear. Seems unlikely they'd get that far then turn around and decide to cancel. Seems regional as well, those of us on the East will get notification last. I'm surprised they're even processing today with the holiday and all.

Usually this means you're good, but I'm pretty sure people in here in that same situation have gotten orders cancelled

If you guys are signed up for FedEx Delivery Manager log in and check your calendar. I have one of my orders' label created even though ADC still says order confirmed, waiting to be packed.

embarassed.gif
mean.gif

If you guys are signed up for FedEx Delivery Manager log in and check your calendar. I have one of my orders' label created even though ADC still says order confirmed, waiting to be packed.
when i try to login give this error the system is unavailable. please try later ................this is normal

I thought the trend was for East coast customers to get their pairs first since the Adidas shipping warehouse is in Spartanburg, South Carolina. However, based on past experience, it's rather random and they ship in batches. My friend copped 2 pairs and has yet to get shipping despite being on the West Coast. Plenty of other West Coasters have already got shipping confirmation. 

Forgot about that, just checked and it shows label created and delivery is Wednesday and repped

Last edited:
Thanks and same here just waiting for my other order on the same account to ship hopefully.

serial number question:

my first three pairs of nmds - clear blue, rainbow, villa - the last 3 digits in the serial are different between the left and right show, as they should be, but they are in sequence. example: 117, 118.

now, i just bought a pair of the tri color black from stockx. the serial numbers endings are not in order. 336, 357 (they are different, at least). are these serial numbers just random or are they supposed to be in sequence?

Back
Top Bottom